• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A discussion of Xbox in the eighth gen so far

To be honest, I'm happy with the xbox started this generation. The X1 reveal was so toxic that it forced the Xbox division to make some dramatic changes. Hell, apps like netflix and Amazon Video and the sort were behind an Xbox Live Gold paywall. There were no free game offers each month. USB HDD weren't supported. Screen shots, game streaming weren't even a thing. There are a ton of things I haven't listed but probably would never have happened if the division continued to run with the momentum of the 360.

Now the X1 is a machine that is very proconsumer and very feature rich. They've really molded it to be an attractive console. Mine has been on for at least 8 hours everyday since launch. Has never had an issue, is whisper quit, and has been completely accepted into my household, kinect voice commands and all.

Now honestly, Play Anywhere doesn't surprise me at all.

Succinctly, the initial goal set by Microsoft higher ups was to push Microsoft's control of the living room (And possibly get some money from the PRISM deal.) through the Xbox One as the "All in one entertainment center". That obviously failed - So now the board is now using them to push Windows 10

A if that doesn't work, I shudder to think what the board might do next to get Xbox to "get with the program."

Guess we'll just have to see how the ports of Gears 4 and ReCore fare.

To be honest, I'm happy with the xbox started this generation. The X1 reveal was so toxic that it forced the Xbox division to make some dramatic changes. Hell, apps like netflix and Amazon Video and the sort were behind an Xbox Live Gold paywall. There were no free game offers each month. USB HDD weren't supported. Screen shots, game streaming weren't even a thing. There are a ton of things I haven't listed but probably would never have happened if the division continued to run with the momentum of the 360.

Now the X1 is a machine that is very proconsumer and very feature rich. They've really molded it to be an attractive console. Mine has been on for at least 8 hours everyday since launch. Has never had an issue, is whisper quit, and has been completely accepted into my household, kinect voice commands and all.

Now, if they really want to get somewhere, they should make multiplayer a free feature and make Gold mirror what PS+ was the on PS3 and Vita. Especially in the face of Arrogant Sony jacking up the PS+ price whilst the PS+ offerings get worse and worse.

Sydle

Nice write up. One thing to maybe correct is that Nadella and Spencer weren't promoted simultaneously. Nadella was made CEO in February 2014 and he made two important promotions in April 2014, Phil Spencer to Head of Xbox and Terry Myerson to EVP of Windows, with Spencer reporting to Myerson. I think that's important because it was the beginning of Nadella's plan to merge Windows and Xbox as a unified platform.

In summer of 2014 Nadella sent a company memo declaring his mobile-first, cloud-first vision, with a statement about the opportunity Xbox presented in the mobile-first world.

In January 2015 Spencer presented at the Windows event. Then in March 2015 Spencer presented at GDC about their plans to allow Xbox users to play their games on any Windows 10 device.

Microsoft promises that Xbox One owners will not be left behind and that it will receive the same support it's always done, with Xbox One, Xbox One S and Scorpio existing as tiers of consumer choice, and that the barriers between generations will be removed in the future, your existing games library, digital and physical, your existing accessories and your profile will be the same as you'll have in the far away future.

I feel like they'll backtrack on this promise eventually. People were complaining about cross gen development with PS3 and Xbox 360 holding back PS4 and Xbox One, so what do they think will happen this time around? Do you really want your $500+ Scorpio to be held back by an Xbox One? If they are smart they'll pull the plug on Xbox One support eventually.

Lothars

The Xbox one is an okay system but the interface is still terrible and even with the last improvement it isn't much better. also XBL is the worst it's ever been, I have constant issues with most of the online features but especially parties, it's just terrible disconnects constantly, kicks out of parties and barely works if you join in.

For a company that did parties so right on the 360. They really shit the bed with it on Xbox one. I hope they improve live to what it once was but I have my doubts with them.

Now, if they really want to get somewhere, they should make multiplayer a free feature and make Gold mirror what PS+ was the on PS3 and Vita. Especially in the face of Arrogant Sony jacking up the PS+ price whilst the PS+ offerings get worse and worse.
They would never do that because it was Microsoft that charged for Live in the first place and also raised the price and it hasn't got any better than it did on 360 connection wise. I also disagree that PS+ is worst than it has ever been. The games on both PS+ and Games for Gold are pretty consistently good.

Also I think OP should probably mention that Xbox One/Kinect/Microsoft were fingered by Snowden as being part of the NSA's PRISM program (And possibly Win10 as well.)

That was definitely one of the major things that hurt the Xbone.

the only sony exclusive that has appealed to me is bloodbourne. different strokes for different folks, but MS has had a more interesting exclusive line up, IMO

I was actually commenting on his statement that they've just been copying Sony, that's why I bolded the second part where he said not everyone agrees. I don't at all. I think they've done a lot to differentiate themselves and hope to see each company do more to make their product unique and compelling.

SOR5

The culture and mood just seems way different from the late 00's to 2013 years.

I wanted to integrate this but forgot to, nearly every source has stated the attitude and morale of the Xbox division members themself has gone up, that's what you get when you get people working on a product they really believe in.

I just trademarked it. You never know. :p

Jokes on you, I already have the patent

Scuba-Diving-Dog-Patent-6206000.png

I feel like they'll backtrack on this promise eventually. People were complaining about cross gen development with PS3 and Xbox 360 holding back PS4 and Xbox One, so what do they think will happen this time around? Do you really want your $500+ Scorpio to be held back by an Xbox One? If they are smart they'll pull the plug on Xbox One support eventually.

eventually, both sony and MS are going to backtrack on this.

the easiest way to do it

Scorpio has BC for xbox one games
Neo has BC support for PS4 games

Games made for neo-2 require neo or neo 2, minimum
Games made for scorpio-2 require scorpio, minimum

Lothars

eventually, both sony and MS are going to backtrack on this.

the easiest way to do it

Scorpio has BC for xbox one games
Neo has BC support for PS4 games

Games made for neo-2 require neo or neo 2, minimum
Games made for scorpio-2 require scorpio, minimum
They will have BC ongoing for all xbox one and ps4 games but of course eventually there will be exclusive games for each system.

I was actually commenting on his statement that they've just been copying Sony, that's why I bolded the second part where he said not everyone agrees. I don't at all. I think they've done a lot to differentiate themselves and hope to see each company do more to make their product unique and compelling.

oh i agree there. and it was a good playbook to start from. sony had a perfect launch, IMO

I think they are trying to use windows to differentiate the most now

cireza

Banned
The most impressive thing is how Microsoft displayed, despite being a huge structure, how everything can change and how they can adapt even inside the current generation.

Going from the initial vision of Xbox One, to the Kinect less version with the repackaging and required updates, more open version of the console, while concentrating all the resources on games for gamer, and the more aggressive price tag etc... That's no small feat.

SOR5

More money

He aaaallllmost left when Ed Fries left actually

Ed Fries on IGN Unfiltered said:
One important thing I want to talk about is Phil Spencer, Phil Spencer is someone I recruited into the group long ago When I decided to quit Microsoft in 2004, I had 1200 people working for me, one person walked into my office and said—“Should I quit too?—and that was Phil Spencer. And I said, “No Phil, you don’t have to quit, you should stay and make this better” He's a great guy, a ton of loyalty obviously, and I was really happy to see him go into that role, and I think he’s done a great job of fixing things. A great example is his things recently opening Xbox Live for cross-platform play, im a big fan of Shuhei Yoshida as well, hes a great guy, so its great to see more co-operation and respect between those two groups, so im very optimistic for the future of both companies.

wapplew

The most impressive thing is how Microsoft displayed, despite being a huge structure, how everything can change and how they can adapt even inside the current generation.

Going from the initial vision of Xbox One, to the Kinect less version with the repackaging and required updates, more open version of the console, while concentrating all the resources on games for gamer, and the more aggressive price tag etc... That's no small feat.

1287866_0.jpg

Joke aside, they are really agile for a company that big, real impressive.

Vol5

A so called "innovative" mega-corp like MS shouldn't be playing catch-up; they should be in the driving seat.

Grimalkin

I believe that Xbox's troubles this gen are not stemmed from anything they did wrong but that Sony has been on point the entire time. Microsoft could have put a turd in a box and it would have sold if Sony had used the same strategy with PS4 that they used with PS3. But Sony didn't, they came out the gate strong and stayed strong. Only now are we maybe seeing the beginnings of a Sony fumble and that's not definitive and won't be until we see the full Neo offering.

To echo others in this thread I thought that the original Xbox One announcement was at its core filled with good intentions but poorly thought out and implemented.

Their idea to go all-in on all-digital gaming was too far ahead of its time. We still have major internet problems in the US (their primary market). They obviously took inspiration from Steam & PC gaming and wanted to be at the head of the all-digital curve.

The only thing that turned me off the Xbox One launch was the required Kinect. I flat-out refused to have that trash in my home so I passed on the launch. And then it turned out I didn't need an Xbox thus far in this gen. That's my personal anecdotal experience but the fact is that many people had one or two sticking points with the Xbox One launch that also kept them from purchasing and they too found the One to be nonessential.

That's the inertia that Microsoft is fighting; why would I buy a One if the PS4 is currently meeting my gaming needs?

I still like the Xbox brand but it cannot be denied that they went from being a must-have in the 360 generation to a non-necessity in the face of the PS4 for the majority of the console gamer market. Even my most diehard of Xbox fanboy friends have admitted defeat and purchased a PS4. That never happened with PS3s and shows just how dominate the PS4 is this generation.

GAF posters like to discount things like the COD timed map/DLC exclusivity but those are huge deals to the core console market. Market research shows that most gamers only purchase 3 games per year and COD is almost always one of the three.

Xbox really needs to work on their first party software. Every one of their key franchises except for Forza has taken a major hit and not yet proven that they can still make not good but amazing games. The only one that could perhaps be argued to be closing in is Halo and even that is highly polarizing. The upcoming Gears 4 will prove if the new studio can put out a gears like Cliffy could. They left Fable in utter shambles. Xbox needs an exclusive western action RPG/RPG-lite game.

Really what Microsoft should do is straight purchase an exclusive open-world game from Rockstar. Just throw money at them until they make Red Dead 3 or GTA 6 an Xbox exclusive. People that only have PS4s would bitch and moan but it would make them buy a One, I can tell you that.

I personally think that VR is going to go softly into the good night for one basic fact: people don't like to wear stuff on their face. But glasses! you say. People have to wear glasses to function in their daily life, they don't have to use VR. At best I think it will be a niche fad and live mostly in PC gaming. I think the PSVR will be like the Move. But that's just my opinion.

guyssorry

I am glad that MS has reversed most of their asinine policies since the announcement of the XB1. Nevertheless, between the terrible hardware, paying for online, lack of worthwhile exclusives (and most are now coming to PC anyway), I see no reason to own an XB1. For me, it has all been downhill since the original Xbox (one of my favorite systems with a bunch of great games not found on PS2 or GC). Just my opinion.

1287866_0.jpg

Joke aside, they are really agile for a company that big, real impressive.

I get that this is just a joke, but every time I saw this picture I thought it was dumb. It obviously wasn't as easy as just flipping a switch and I think the os of the console and LIVE still suffered from remnants of the original programming for a good long while.

I am really happy with my Xbox one. I prefer it to the PS4 and the turn around is great. They deserve a chance if you like their first party games (and let's face it if you were a racing fan you really are missing out on Forza Horizon series).

The whole "always online" saga has shown to be true for both Xbox and PS4, single player games syncing to servers etc show that no matter what your console be in ps4 or Xbox needs some degree of internet access and although Microsoft were stupid to try and implement it I think that Sony could have done the same thing as they are allowing games yo do it as well.

The controllers are great and backwards compatibility along with games for gold is awesome. It feels like they are listening again and are doing their damnest to say thank you to those who supported them.

The Xbox one S revision is a real treat and feels like a worthy upgrade if you have a 4k HDR TV, and its shocking that the ps4 slim doesn't have these features.

I will be getting the Scorpio, the talk of console generations mixing together is bollocks I feel. They are just making excuses for starting next gen early but as long as its all backwards compatible then I'm in.

gohepcat

Banned
CTRL-F "I believe in Phil Spencer"

Sigh.

I liked the initial reveal, though the details were very sparse. I liked the launched product (and Kinect), and I like the Xbox One now.

Maybe I'm just easy to please? I've been very happy with almost everything so far this gen for Xbox.

First post nails it for me.

I was totally fine with the launch. I liked that they took a gamble. They were wrong, but people were so embarrassingly childish about the whole thing I just ended up hating the backlash more than anything else.

Happy with the direction they are taking now.

Happy with the PS4.

Generally happy about stuff.

The Xbox One reveal and the weeks leading up to and through E3 2013 were an absolute disaster, but MS has done a pretty good job since then making up for it.

Still, their output as a publisher doesn't interest me much. Forza Horizon and State of Decay are the only games off the top of my head that I look forward to but I can play both of those on PC.

I am moderately interested in Scorpio but only for the VR component. Strangely its not something MS talks about much, in fact they seem to downplay it at every opportunity.

SOR5

Really good responses, some seem to be focusing on internal studios. Is there a perceived difference between first party games when it comes from an internal or outsourced dev?

Loxley

Another small detail regarding the initial backlash against the Xbox One that tends to get overlooked these days was the incredibly poor timing on Microsoft's part regarding Kinect 2.0.

"Hey folks, remember that big news story last year about how the NSA is spying on everyone with their whole Prism program? And how we totally gave them access to countless encrypted messages, emails, and Skype calls? Well here's a camera that's always watching and listening to you - and it's totally required in order for our console to work. Have fun! Remember, you can totally trust us with your privacy! <3 <3"

jelly

I think you have to acknowledge Xbox follows Windows and that will always lead them one way that isn't always in their interest or the best way unlike Xbox of old.

I'm still not convinced there is much appetite to grow the game IP but perhaps that takes a long time to bare fruits. That's really my major concern with Xbox. Gears of War coming back wasn't a great moment for me, Fable taking a break was. This generation needed a Halo, a Gears of War which the original Xbox and 360 brought. Xbox One hasn't had that moment yet, maybe Sea of Theives, I dunno. This gen has had new IP so they have tried but keep at it, let other IP cool off, bring new experiences, use your talent to try new IP, not factory studios.

As for other mishaps, they changed course, great but like pulling teeth. I don't think they've changed at their core and I will always be wary of what they do going forward, they deserve nothing less but I'm quite happy to enjoy Xbox when it's good.

The hardware teams for controllers and consoles, good stuff.

Now honestly, Play Anywhere doesn't surprise me at all.

Succinctly, the initial goal set by Microsoft higher ups was to push Microsoft's control of the living room (And possibly get some money from the PRISM deal.) through the Xbox One as the "All in one entertainment center". That obviously failed - So now the board is now using them to push Windows 10

A if that doesn't work, I shudder to think what the board might do next to get Xbox to "get with the program."

Guess we'll just have to see how the ports of Gears 4 and ReCore fare.

Man, what you doin?

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Really good responses, some seem to be focusing on internal studios. Is there a perceived difference between first party games when it comes from an internal or outsourced dev?

Internal development seems like a stronger commitment to first party gaming, IMO. There are only so many independent developers that can create the kind of AAA games that many Xbox fans want.

Zil33184

OP forgot to bring up cancelling DVR functionality. After buying a tuner from the Microsoft store for my Xbox I was super cheesed when they cancelled it.

Also how is it that the OS on Sony's machine just plain works better? YouTube constantly crashes on Xbox, same with edge. There are times where I'm watching tv and can't even bring up the dashboard, and have to reset my console to fix it.

MS are an OS vendor and they have complete control over the hardware, there's just no excuse for how buggy the OS is even on the latest update. If they're intent on copying Sony then how bout some stability updates pls.

SOR5

OP forgot to bring up cancelling DVR functionality. After buying a tuner from the Microsoft store for my Xbox I was super cheesed when they cancelled it.

If there's anything I forgot good and bad then bring it up, nearly everything is relevant

I was very much a 360 guy but switched to PS4 after the sinister One reveal! Have just bought an Xbox One as it was only £179. Hope I have some fun with it!

gamz

Also how is it that the OS on Sony's machine just plain works better? YouTube constantly crashes on Xbox, same with edge. There are times where I'm watching tv and can't even bring up the dashboard, and have to reset my console to fix it.

MS are an OS vendor and they have complete control over the hardware, there's just no excuse for how buggy the OS is even on the latest update. If they're intent on copying Sony then how bout some stability updates pls.

LOL!

EmiPrime

I'm glad that Kinect has been killed off but I am still not convinced by the blurring of the lines between Xbox and Windows.

It would be nice if MGS funded D4 Season Two or if they allowed Swery to shop it around elsewhere if they're not interested in it anymore.

Vol5

I'd be interested to hear if the XO OS is running as a virtual machine. I think I read this somewhere.This might explain why I had issues with not only this but constant issues with partying up, crashes, slowness...generally just a poor user experience. Complete nightmare most of the time. Perhaps Sony have a snappier OS simply because they code to the metal while XO has a layer of abstraction between hardware and software.

e-gamer

To be successful this gen Microsoft would have had the best hardware in the common sense.

Nothing more, nothing less.

But let's talk what really is success. Sales alone? I think there is more than that...

Sydle

OP, you may also want to reword the bit about Press Play being shut down when Project Knoxville was just beginning development. Project Knoxville had a beta you could join for a few months before MS shut it down.

My take is that it didn't have very much interests. I got an email survey from Press Play asking why I wasn't playing Project Knoxville, asking for feedback.

SOR5

OP, you may also want to reword the bit about Press Play being shut down when Project Knoxville was just beginning development. Project Knoxville had a beta you could join for a few months before MS shut it down.

My take is that it didn't have very much interests. I got an email survey from Press Play asking why I wasn't playing Project Knoxville, asking for feedback.

I'll add it thanks man

jelly

I think the OS isn't all that because Windows 10 isn't great either. They've cut back on a lot of staff and relied heavily on amateur feedback. Windows 10 and many of the features are still work in progress. They just shoved it out the door anyway.

I think the OS isn't all that because Windows 10 isn't great either. They've cut back on a lot of staff and relied heavily on amateur feedback. Windows 10 and many of the features are still work in progress. They just shoved it out the door anyway.

I think the Xbox OS needs serious tuning, but Windows 10 is great.

For all the tech they are bringing, they still don't have any games that can become "The next Halo" (and Halo isn't what it once was). The usual stable of Gears, Forza and the likes are fine, but nothing mindblowing. They need a masterpiece, a new moneymaker. Quantum Break wasn't it.

Yep, this is true, but how often does another Halo come around? Like, Uncharted was a great new series last gen, but the first Uncharted was fairly underwhelming and few people really thought of it as the Sony franchise, standing in the halls along side Metal Gear Solid or Gran Turismo. And now, Uncharted is the series fans turn to as the standard bearer for the console.

There might very well never be "another Halo" for an exclusive console. Also, I think it's worth remembering that Halo wasn't as big at launch than what it would become, as the OG Xbox had a fairly small install base when Halo came out. Everybody thought Halo was a super solid FPS And it was the new gold standard of multiplayer FPS on consoles, but Xbox was still perennially outsold by Sony even with "the new Halo."

Sometimes I think we tend to overstate the importance of a game years later, versus when it actually debuted.

A so called "innovative" mega-corp like MS shouldn't be playing catch-up; they should be in the driving seat.

Not sure where this philosophy comes from considering that mega-corporations are rarely in the drivers seat when it comes to innovation.

Microsoft did and are still doing everything to bring the people they lost back. I mean it's great what they're doing but there's something about Microsoft that feels soulless to me.

The initial reveal is probably the biggest videogame disaster to happen and i've been gaming for a long ass time. It was a joke from beginning to end. I remember i was watching the thing at work with a gamer co-worker and man, we were just like WTF the whole time.

Sony did what they always do and that is bring their signature variety to their new PlayStation. It's hard to argue that Sony have a very good track record for games and consoles. I know most people around me tell me the same thing regarding PlayStation consoles and that is PlayStation console are a long term investment and are worth paying for because Sony does support their consoles for a long time with games for everyone.

The PS3 is their only console that faced problems because of badly timed decisions, price and competition. To me, it's back to business as usual with PS4. And this time not only they have a network that do what gamers want it to do and a great controller, but they even brought new ideas like Share Play and Share button, which Microsoft copied later.

Microsoft with the first Xbox had the best line-up imo and i was impressed by their dedication at the time. I saw Microsoft as a serious contender and to me it felt like a spiritual successor to the Dreamcast, which is one of my favorite consoles of all time and i'm a huge SEGA fan. Even 360's first years were amazing pre-kinect.

Now, Xbox One is still a good console but i wish Microsoft invest in more variety and uniqueness. I honestly like Kinect games, i'm a little disappointed they abandoned the thing. The other thing is their main studios only make one franchise which is very disappointing. I would love to see a game like Gravity Rush, Horizon made by a big MS studio. I feel their style of games rely a little too much on the online trends and shooters, which is okay but not enough compared to the competition.

I still love my Xbox One and frankly i bought it mainly for Titanfall and Forza, and to me it was worth it but i wont lie, i wish they brought more variety in their internal studios. Forza Horizon 3 and Gears 4 are still on my radar but man, i feel like i've been there before games wise. They also need to build confidence with their customers, their PR is confusing sometimes.

I like Phil Spencer and i feel he's doing what needs to be done to save Xbox but is it because he's a good guy, a savior or because it's a business and in order to survive, you need to please your fans before they leave elsewhere. I don't know, the "i believe in Phil Spencer" avatars made me cringe more than that Pokemon wedding.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I still want the original Xbox One back.

Paying disc prices to have a digital copy day one was something I was really looking forward to. I'm sure they would have evolved the software to allow for traditional trade ins later down the track.

I don't see why they couldn't have implemented a system where you could de-register a disc via your home console or on the website to allow it to be sold or traded.

Dabanton

MS need to snatch up Playground. But not lock them down with only Horizon offcourse.

I think one major lesson MS has learned is it's sometimes better to have a great second party relationship with companies that outright buy them.

I'm sure MS could buy up a shitton of devs but it's unneeded. I think them creating devs and building up for that is a better option. Why buy up a company and see the talent jump ship?

I think how they've handled 343 and the Coalition is a better way to build first party devs. from the ground up and you hire people who want to work for you.

Monumental clusterfuck that showed signs of real improvement at one point but seems to have settled into a holding pattern of 'take it or leave it' mediocrity in recent times imo.

It feels like there's nothing genuinely exciting to look forward to on it right now beyond seeing what ends up coming out of the 360 BC lotto from month to month. You need only look at the newest GWG thread for evidence of this, as Forza Horizon 1 being added to the BC list is the most excited I can recall seeing the MS fans on GAF get about anything on XB1 in a very long time.

tldr: Started bad, got better, still got a long way to go.

BigEmil

Imo MS shot themselves in the foot by announcing some of their exclusives will go to PC, I was close to buying an Xbox until that announcement. If they can keep some exclusives away from PC like Sunset Overdrive then me and others in my same position will buy it

Im an xbox guy and i have to say, im warming up to the xbox one now. But overall the things that bothered me the most from day one are still around:

- How terrible the UI is compared to 360
- How theres no more trials or demos
- How the store mixes all games now and doesnt separate them. Indie games should NOT be in the same section as my AAA ones. Games are not all the same level.
- How the HW struggles with 1080P
- How features that were xbox Live no brainers on 360 suddenly were gone and needed to be re-implemented from scratch

Those things really bothered me and honestly most of them are still around. To me, the xbox one was a huge step backwards in general and is easily for me their most disappointing console to date even though it has improved a lot.

I wish a lot of the 360 standards were still around tbh. Like demos and trials.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I think one major lesson MS has learned is it's sometimes better to have a great second party relationship with companies that outright buy them.

I'm sure MS could buy up a shitton of devs but it's unneeded. I think them creating devs and building up for that is a better option. Why buy up a company and see the talent jump ship?

I think how they've handled 343 and the Coalition is a better way to build first party devs. from the ground up and you hire people who want to work for you.

I actually have no problem with them continuing the Killer Instinct roadmap.

Outsource your IPs to third party studios. In the end, studios need work. If they outsource to a studio, they save money on running the studio and can cut and run if it doesn't work. At any stage rather than having to look bad shitting a studio down and taking people's jobs away. You can still get a great product.

Halo Wars 2
Quantum Break
Killer Instinct
Forza Horizon
Ori and the Blind Forest
ReCore
Scalebound

All first party games made by third party studios. This seems fine to me. Iron Galaxy treat Killer Instinct like it's their own franchise, which is fantastic and Microsoft have no reason not to let that relationship continue. It keeps Iron Galaxy staff employed and we get an amazing game out of it.

Crayon

The question remains: will they try to outsell Playstation again at any point, or are they done with all that?

pixelation

I think that the Scorpio will be their last console, all the moves they've been making lately seem to indicate that they are more interested in the PC ecosystem. Their original plan to take over the living room with the X-Box never panned out

Top Bottom