• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Gift to GAF - Viva Piñata parodies holiday special

George K.

Hello GAF. The Piñata team here at Casa del Rare have been thrilled to bits by the community's warm response to VP:TiP and in the spirit of the season thought it'd be a nice gesture to craft something for you to feast your peepers on.

(Also, they had a bit of spare time after the games shipped and they're quite handy with Photoshop.)

We hope you get a kick out the images below - any resemblance to other forms of screen entertainment living or dead is purely coincidental ;) If nothing else, they make pretty nifty desktop wallpaper.

Happy holidays everybody!

Parody1.jpg

Parody2.jpg

Parody3.jpg

Parody4.jpg

Parody5.jpg

Parody6.jpg

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Those are great - thanks!

And The Clockwork Orange one is just brilliant I gotta say - I didn't guess what it was, but when it was mentioned, I couldn't believe I didn't realize it myself...

Bernbaum

Fuck yes!

Thanks Rare. Now only if other developers focused their efforts purely on satisfying NeoGAF, then we'd be set.

Ledsen

So awesome :lol
My girlfriend really loves VP, I would like to extend thanks to the team at her behalf, and a separate thank you to the character designers for making her smile with pleasure every time she starts the game :)

Siromatic

Neo Member
George K. said:
We hope you get a kick out the images below - any resemblance to other forms of screen entertainment living or dead is purely coincidental ;) If nothing else, they make pretty nifty desktop wallpaper.

The greatest gift of all -- really awesome of you guys! New desktop wallpaper: confirmed.

Alphahawk

watkinzez said:
Awesome for being hilarious and having an empty child cameo. :lol

Not only that but the penguin is carrying a rose too. :lol

I'm a big who fan so I appreciate the reference, hopefully the speacials hit the US soon.

Glix

Thanks RARE, those are great!

PS - Thank you even MORE for Nuts and Bolts, best game since Mario Galaxy!! :D

Gazunta

These are awesome! Nice work guys!

Please say hi to Franklin and Fergy for me
and tell them I miss them terribly

Top Bottom