• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A girl I went to high school with just randomly sent me a map to her apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't talked to her in over 12 years. She just messaged me on Facebook saying, "Hey, just so you know" and sent me the Google Maps directions to her apartment.

I feel really weird right now. I'm happily married to the best person I've ever known and have a son so obviously I'm not going to act on it.

What the fuck was that? :/

EDIT: I blocked her. There's 0% chance I would ever cheat on my wife no matter who it was.

I asked, "Did you mean to send this to me? Is this where you live?"

And she responded, "Yep ;) "

So I nope'd out of there.

Definitely send back a "Lol think you sent this to the wrong person??"

(just like that)
then get back to us

e: well you shut down your own thread p quick op

76779-Aladdin-genie-give-her-the-D-g-2Gok.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If you can't figure out what she wants then...

Aww man, you shut down the thread already? No fun OP, no fun at all.

RagnarokX

Heh, quite presumptuous to go straight to "She wants to have sex with me." How about replying and seeing if it was a wrong number or she just wants to be friends again. If it turns out she does want to have sex with you then you can just say no.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Pfft...should have told the wife and then you both could have a good laugh and see what she actually wanted and not just a yep.

Apt101

I've found Facebook to be good for two things:

1. Reading incredibly stupid political updates/whatever
2. Hooking up with old high school or college flames

Chariot

Anticlimatic thread. Although some thirsty people who would ignore a happy marriage in this thread make me raise an eyebrow.

Dryk

Nobody I went to high school with and don't see anymore ever talks to me let alone propositions me, what am I doing wrong GAF?

Palm it off to a single buddy who needs a shag and he's got the perfect "booty call sent to the wrong phone number" excuse if things go bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom