• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A guy uses Little Big Planet 2 to remake Final Fantasy VII

This has made me realize that MediaMolecule needs to give the RPG Maker series some competition. LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4 with a vast and clever set of tools to make RPGs would be freaking awesome.

This has made me realize that MediaMolecule needs to give the RPG Maker series some competition. LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4 with a vast and clever set of tools to make RPGs would be freaking awesome.
Vita version has a couple new things like a memorizer (that saves logic states) that will open up a ton of options for multiple level RPGs.

The music is very well done. Pretty close to the original tracks.
Yeah, the music alone is pretty amazing just using those tools is freaking incredible. Brings back the nostalgia (and I am not in the camp that FFVII is the end-all-be-all either. I liked it enough and respect the hell out of it, but I am not a crazy fan either), I think this is freaking incredible.

I am not sure why square just doesn't put the time in, clearly fans are not subsiding, only getting more rabbid.

Sorry for the slight off topic but, does the Metal Gear Pack not work in LBP2?

I just started playing LBP2 thanks to PS+ and I can't find the Metal Gear stuff.

Also my Beta tester vest even though it shows up I can't use it, says I don't own it.

Sorry for the slight off topic but, does the Metal Gear Pack not work in LBP2?

I just started playing LBP2 thanks to PS+ and I can't find the Metal Gear stuff.

Also my Beta tester vest even though it shows up I can't use it, says I don't own it.

Errr, that's weird. It should work. You might want to redownload those things just to make sure.

This is sad in the sense that it shows the relative devotion of the fanbase compared to the actual IP owners.

Its also a really admirable level of dedication that I appreciate even if I will never even watch the whole of it.

neat that someone would take the time to do this. very ambitious but doesn't look like any fun to play in both gameplay/story sense.

Skux

Just saw this featured on Eurogamer. Some incredible dedication.

This guy works faster than Square Enix lol

Mailbox

This is quite impressive that someone made a full remake.

Originally thought this was about the raf_arch levels. Didn't think someone else was making the full game.

Camisado

So badass.

Basically one guy, alone, and with limited resources managed to do more than all of SE put together.

Hmm not really. He made some Little Big Planet levels that for the most part 'vaguely' represent parts of FFVII.

If SE put out anything of this quality GAF would have a field day.

I'm not having a go at what he's done either. It shows a crazy level of commitment to recreate the entire game, but very little of it actually 'looks' good.

Hmm not really. He made some Little Big Planet levels that for the most part 'vaguely' represent parts of FFVII.

If SE put out anything of this quality GAF would have a field day.

I'm not having a go at what he's done either. It shows a crazy level of commitment to recreate the entire game, but very little of it actually 'looks' good.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying this (as amazing as it is) is anywhere near passing for a proper FFVII remake. Just that it's still more than what SE has given us.

Top Bottom