• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"A Harris Administration": Kamala's freudian slip about who's really gonna be in charge if Biden wins.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

If there was still any doubt out there as to who will be in charge if Biden wins, Kamala cleared it up once and for all. If elected Biden will step down within a year, maybe even within 6 months of taking office and thus we will have the "Harris administration" she speaks of. Officially I mean, cause it will be the "Harris administration" from day one, make no mistake about it.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
It is known.

They will either swap Biden for Hillary at the 11th hour because his health "took a sharp turn" (in reality, they know his health has been degrading for months). Or they keep him alive Weekend At Bernie's style to make it through election and then he immediately steps down.

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
It is known.

They will either swap Biden for Hillary at the 11th hour because his health "took a sharp turn" (in reality, they know his health has been degrading for months). Or they keep him alive Weekend At Bernie's style to make it through election and then he immediately steps down.

Too late to swap him out... absentee ballots have already gone out in some states.

I suspect that if Biden were to win, he'd step down within a year or less. Harris would become President and we'd likely see Hillary as VP.

We may also see Nancy Pelosi as VP. That would be a smooth transition to another speaker if the dems maintain control of the house. Realistically Nancy only has one or two more terms left in her anyway so I'm sure the dems are thinking about transition.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Why wait half a year?

On day 1 they're just gonna get a doctor te declare him a loss.
I know they're shameless but i thought that maybe out of respect for their voters they'd let Joe be President for a few months But yeah, once you support antifa murderers and BLM cop-killers I guess you have no more shame whatsoever, so you're right, my bad.

Reactions: mcz117chief

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
I know they're shameless but i thought that maybe out of respect for their voters they'd let Joe be President for a few months But yeah, once you support antifa murderers and BLM cop-killers I guess you have no more shame whatsoever, so you're right, my bad.

Hooo boy. I had a hearty chuckle at that. Thank you. And I figured as much. Been expecting Biden to take a sudden permanent siesta after he wins office making way for Camel.

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
They are going to *install* Harris as President. Nobody voted for her in the Primary, and no one would vote her for President if she was ahead of the ticket. But who cares what the American people want. The elites know best.

If these people get rewarded for all the bullshit they've done this country is gg.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
take a shot every time she says "Do the hard work"

why do all these idpol PMCs chant that phrase constantly like it's "Hail Mary Full of Grace"

Last edited:
Reactions: -Arcadia-

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
Normally VPs are picked to shore up perceived weaknesses from the President, see fresh faced Obama picking seasoned vet Biden for example.

Kamala though brings nothing but baggage. She's a tough on crime prosecutor who got virtually zero votes in the primary. IMO she's obviously the pick of the establishment which is why she keeps getting foisted on us. I cannot think of any other explanation for her continued presence in this election.

FunkMiller

Aug 14, 2014
I’d take her over Biden or Trump, so no problems with this person lucky enough not to have to vote for any of them.

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
Normally VPs are picked to shore up perceived weaknesses from the President, see fresh faced Obama picking seasoned vet Biden for example.

Kamala though brings nothing but baggage. She's a tough on crime prosecutor who got virtually zero votes in the primary. IMO she's obviously the pick of the establishment which is why she keeps getting foisted on us. I cannot think of any other explanation for her continued presence in this election.
She's a black female ex-cop.

They're tryna persuade the feminists, BLM, and even pro-cop crowd all in one VP choice.

She's a smart pick tbh.

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
She's a black female ex-cop.

They're tryna persuade the feminists, BLM, and even pro-cop crowd all in one VP choice.

She's a smart pick tbh.
Except BLM hates her, which means that feminists hate her. Pro-cop hate her because she disavowed all that was, to now, her life's work (BTW that by itself should be disqualifying).

She's a terrible pick, but the elites want her for some reason.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TeezzyD
May 22, 2018
With how much you all complain about Biden's supposedly poor mental state wouldn't you all prefer Harris to be charge anyway?

Last edited:

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Mentally preparing people for Harris to debate Trump.

With how much you all complain about Biden's supposedly poor mental state wouldn't you all prefer Harris to be charge anyway?
There's a reason she didn't come close to securing the nomination.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Why not? Fuck career politicians. All they do is enrich themselves with lobbyist dollars and other industries who will set them up for success after they leave office (or even during in some cases).
I don't disagree. As I have said many times before American politicians on both sides in general are shit. Especially the more senior ones like Pelosi and McConnell. Which is why I heavily endorse a complete overhaul of Congress including term limits.

However if my choice is between a career politician and someone who has no idea what they're doing then I will go with the career politician.

Last edited:

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
I don't disagree. As I have said many times before American politicians on both sides in general are shit. Especially the more senior ones like Pelosi and McConnell. Which is why I heavily endorse a complete overhaul of Congress including term limits.

However if my choice is between a career politician and someone who has no idea what they're doing then I will go with the career politician.
I get it. I was very much a "defer to the experts!" type of guy until just a couple of years ago. With that said, when shit isn't working, it's time to re-evaluate the experts you're giving control.

Look at what the Obama-Biden administration and their legion of "experts" accomplished in the Middle East. It was a goddamn mess when he left office and America was a laughing stock. We brought fucking slavery back to Libya. ISIS was allowed to thrive. We paid Iran to laugh at us and spit in our face. Nothing of note was accomplished other than killing Bin Laden and somehow things were worse off than when Bush left office.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: HeresJohnny

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
Career politicians have no idea what they're doing either, if the question is how to formulate and execute good policy. Career politicians primarily know what levers to pull to get their way in the bureaucracies. On that note, by far the most successful and competent career politician in my lifetime has been... Dick Cheney.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
I get it. I was very much a "defer to the experts!" type of guy until just a couple of years ago. With that said, when shit isn't working, it's time to re-evaluate the experts you're giving control.

Look at what the Obama-Biden administration and their legion of "experts" accomplished in the Middle East. It was a goddamn mess when he left office and America was a laughing stock. We brought fucking slavery back to Libya. ISIS was allowed to thrive. We paid Iran to laugh at us and spit in our face. Nothing of note was accomplished other than killing Bin Laden and somehow things were worse off than when Bush left office.
The Middle East was a mess before Obama ever took office and you know that. You could even make the argument that the middle East was a mess even before Bush took office. So don't try and pretend that it was Obama and Biden that singlehandedly trashed the Middle East.

Last edited:

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
The middle East was a mess before Obama ever took office and you know that. you could even make the argument that the middle East was a mass even before Bush took office. So don't try and pretend that it was Obama and Biden that singlehandedly trashed the middle East.
I'm not pretending that at all. He inherited a mess for sure, but he spent his 8 years with a bunch of supposedly brilliant policy experts only making things worse and ruining America's standing in the process.

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Barlog's Bestie
Jan 9, 2018
The Middle East was a mess before Obama ever took office and you know that. You could even make the argument that the middle East was a mess even before Bush took office. So don't try and pretend that it was Obama and Biden that singlehandedly trashed the Middle East.
We know who’s fixing it though.

LoV

Jan 8, 2015
Trump has done so much in four years and it pains the left. He's even making peace deals right before election and it's being called a distraction by Nancy Pelosi.

👏

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
No, because nobody voted for her in the primaries. She would be a president that nobody voted for, not even democrats. Talk about illegitimate. She was only picked because she was a black woman and even you know that. Some of the things she has said are batshit crazy.

• Fire
Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
What if this was the plan.

Its what Tim Pool is pushing. They wanted Harris just like they wanted Hillary. Then Tulsi obliterated her. Tulsi is excommunicated. They habe everyone stratgecially drop out and even let a billionaire break the rules to put lame duck Biden in.

Notice how from day 1 it was always a female black VP. Wow Harris just fits the bill.

Look DNC did everything they could to get Hillary and screwed Bernie. This time they screwed Bernie and Biden cuz its her turn.

Compsiox

Jul 6, 2014
This is honestly disgusting. Way worse than anything they've accused Trump of in his entire run. Bait and switching your own base. Jesus christ.

I certainly don't think people would accept this even if he waits a few months to step down.

Reactions: DeepEnigma
Dec 15, 2011
I certainly don't think people would accept this even if he waits a few months to step down.
And yet, hypocritical ideologues are actively supporting the corruption played out right in front of them, trying to tell everyone why it's a good thing: