• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"A Harris Administration": Kamala's freudian slip about who's really gonna be in charge if Biden wins.

May 22, 2018
You're so desperate to get Trump out you're okay with a bait and switch. You are downright pathetic.
Where did I say I was okay with it? I was was asking them if they wouldn't prefer based on how many people on here seem to have concerns about Biden's mental state. So wouldn't they rather Harris be in charge in such a situation if Biden were to win?

I'm not okay with any kind of bait and switch. I'm just not worried about it because I know it's not actually going to happen. This whole "Harris will be the REAL president" conspiracy is patently ridiculous to me.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
With how much you all complain about Biden's supposedly poor mental state wouldn't you all prefer Harris to be charge anyway?
Not even Democrats wanted her in the primaries. She dropped out because she was supposed to be the chosen one but couldn't handle the debates and was drowning. So she pulled out early to avoid further damage and was handed the VP. I called it the day she dropped. DNC does not care about who the people want. Neither did the RNC, see both Ron Paul and Trump... Trump just manhandled the party and reformed it.

Either Harris or Biden will be disasterous for the country.

Four more years of Trump... well, no more wars, more troops home, solid grip on economy. It's like choosing between a winning lottery ticket and getting mugged.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Sign and DeepEnigma

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
Where did I say I was okay with it? I was was asking them if they wouldn't prefer based on how many people on here seem to have concerns about Biden's mental state. So wouldn't they rather Harris be in charge in such a situation if Biden were to win?

I'm not okay with any kind of bait and switch. I'm just not worried about it because I know it's not actually going to happen. This whole "Harris will be the REAL president" conspiracy is patently ridiculous to me.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Nobody_Important

tillbot8

Aug 4, 2020

You cant be this blind?

Or you are lying! Orrrrr your nuance detector is non existant! This is why People have little respect for your posts on this site. The lack of fotethought and self awareness the playing dumb 'just starting a conversation' angle'.

When has Trump ever 'slipped' up and called it the Pence Trump ticket, when has any nominnee ever done that? Yet twice it has happened already? Biden doesnt talk candidly (he is incapable), a long established corrupt DNC frauding the public two times in a row and yet you still pull the 'conspiricy' crap. I have no respect for your viewpoints you contrarion!

Reactions: cryptoadam

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I get it. I was very much a "defer to the experts!" type of guy until just a couple of years ago. With that said, when shit isn't working, it's time to re-evaluate the experts you're giving control.

Look at what the Obama-Biden administration and their legion of "experts" accomplished in the Middle East. It was a goddamn mess when he left office and America was a laughing stock. We brought fucking slavery back to Libya. ISIS was allowed to thrive. We paid Iran to laugh at us and spit in our face. Nothing of note was accomplished other than killing Bin Laden and somehow things were worse off than when Bush left office.
Yep, isn't it interesting that the stupid orange man is on the verge of middle east peace and geniuses like Obama and Biden left the place a goddamn shithole? They don't like to talk about that, though.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
It is known.

They will either swap Biden for Hillary at the 11th hour because his health "took a sharp turn" (in reality, they know his health has been degrading for months). Or they keep him alive Weekend At Bernie's style to make it through election and then he immediately steps down.
Some press are starting to ask questions. It's like watching the Titanic trying to turn to avoid the iceberg.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Harris herself called Democrat voters racist because she was so thoroughly rejected by voters. Joe's polls didn't even get a VP bump. Nobody outside
a handful of people like her. If they actually do this bait and switch will it lead to unrest among everyone who isn't a Democrat sycophant?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: HeresJohnny
May 22, 2018
I think you're full of shit I mean wtf do you want me to say? Sit here and argue a point you don't agree with? I think you're okay with whoever the fuck you can get in there as long as it's not Trump and they have a D next to their name.
Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's not true. I would not support a bait and switch as you put it. My indifference to this talking point isn't in support of it though. It's just that I don't believe it to be true so I don't give it any amount of serious consideration.

• LOL
Reactions: DeepEnigma

draw4wild

Sep 23, 2011
The thing is the voters int he primaries did not wan Kamala Harris. They wanted Biden, or Sanders, or Warren, or even Buttigeg. Now you are basically telling those voters your vote doesn't matter because we chose Kamala.
Whether it's true or not I think it is a smart attack by Trump since it can only cause less votes for Biden.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
The thing is the voters int he primaries did not wan Kamala Harris. They wanted Biden, or Sanders, or Warren, or even Buttigeg. Now you are basically telling those voters your vote doesn't matter because we chose Kamala.
Whether it's true or not I think it is a smart attack by Trump since it can only cause less votes for Biden.
Should anyone be shocked. They tell everyone their vote doesn't matter.

They want a woman POTUS. Trump stopped Hillary so this is their 2nd chance. Voters be damned.

ChuckeRearmed

Jan 31, 2018
It is pretty obvious that Biden won't last as a president. Quite shortly after his election, he either dies due to COVID or old age or retires to his farmland or whatever. He is close to a vegetable already.
For now he is just a figurehead needed to collect the votes.

Last edited:

zeorhymer

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2013
San Francisco, CA
That is a huge betrayal by the party. The more interesting question is, are they going to vote for Harris or just not vote? They've been robbed of Bernie now they're going to be robbed of Biden.

Last edited:

Texas Pride

Feb 27, 2018
Texas
Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's not true. I would not support a bait and switch as you put it. My indifference to this talking point isn't in support of it though. It's just that I don't believe it to be true so I don't give it any amount of serious consideration.

IDKFA

Jan 15, 2017
I had a feeling this would happen. Biden is pushing 80 and already showing sings of mental decline. I could have seen him being in office for a year or two, but then stepping down due to health grounds, letting Harris slip in as POTUS.

However, I didn't think this was already planned out. This is pretty wild if true.

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
The thing is, is that they didn't even want Biden. Obama had to make a bunch of phone calls to get Buttgag and Pocahontas to drop out to stop Bernie.

Biden has some of the worst enthusiasm in history. This whole election is technocratic authoritarians with a complicit media telling the American people who they are going to "elect."