• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Hat in Time |OT| A Kid in Space

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
capsule_616x353.jpg

Developer/publisher: Gears for Breakfast/Humble Bundle
Platforms: PC (GOG, Humble Store, Humble Widget, Steam), PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Price: $29.99/27.99/£22.99 or your regional equivalent
Release date: October 6th (PC)/December 6th (PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

About:
A Hat in Time is a cute-as-heck 3D platformer featuring a little girl who stitches hats for wicked powers.

A little girl and her spaceship
In A Hat in Time you play as a tiny space-travelling girl with a big tophat. Her adventure is halted when all her fuel, the Time Pieces, is lost and scattered across a nearby planet. Hat Kid must now jump, fight and stitch new hats to make her way into every nook and cranny of this new world in order to restore her fuel and resume her journey. On her way, she'll bump into the menacing Mafia of Cooks, the goofy birds of Dead Bird Studio, the spooky shadows of Subcon Forest, and more!

Murder on a train! Parades! Trespassing in a movie studio?
Every mission in A Hat in Time is unique! At one moment you'll be solving the Murder on the Owl Express by finding clues and interrogating the locals, the next moment you'll be the band marshal in The Big Parade, or sneaking through the bird-run Dead Bird Studio!

Small child, giant worlds
Jump freely around in 5 massive worlds with new adventures to discover around every corner! Just like any child, Hat Kid loves to climb and explore, no mountain is too big for her sense of adventure. She can do multiple jump moves, as well as climb walls, and swing over gaps!

Cute hats, magical yarn and snappy badges
By finding and collecting rare magical yarn, Hat Kid can stitch new cute hats with a variety of abilities, including a witch hat that allows her to cook explosive concoctions, and a wooden ghost mask that allows her to peek into other dimensions. Hats can become even more powerful, by attaching badges that are found, sold and traded by the locals!

Community-funded, community-focused
A Hat in Time was successfully funded on Kickstarter, reaching nearly 10 times its goal! In order to celebrate our community, A Hat in Time is releasing with full modding and Steam Workshop support, an in-game screenshot mode, and more!

Screenshots:

Trailers:
- "Alpha Release"
- "Chapter 3: Last Bird Standing"
- "Murder on the Owl Express"
- E3 2017
- Announcement (PlayStation 4 and Xbox One)

Reviews:
- GAF review thread
- Metacritic (PC; 79)
- Metacritic (PlayStation 4; 80)
- Metacritic (Xbox One; 75)
- OpenCritic (77)

Last edited:

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
The game runs on the GPDWin, but it crash too often, so its unplayable. Otherwise is ~30fps on low.

Sorry about the OT - had still intended to make it but unexpected circumstances made it difficult this week.

Great work OP.

Maximo

Some impressions from DuskGolem.

I posted this in another thread, will post it here too. I'm a bit tired and about to sleep, so haven't proofread it yet. Will in the morning and fix some typo's probably in this post.

Okay, here's some pretty extensive thoughts of A Hat in Time after playing it for 8-9 hours and completing about half of the game (my percentage on my main file is about 50% done right now, and I've completed 21/40 levels the game has so far. Maybe the game falls apart later, but that's for reference of where I'm at, and of course this is my opinion.

---

A Hat in Time's story follows a nameless girl (aka Hat Kid) who is an alien and who's ship runs on hourglasses that store time, having the ability to rewind and freeze time. Due to some silly shenanigans involving the mafia on a planet she's passing, her ship crashes and her 40 hourglasses spread across the planet. She goes off to collect them all, meeting a colorful cast of characters along the way. The game's story isn't going to win any awards, but I've been surprised how much I've enjoyed it thus far. The characters are voice acted, and so far the voice acting is pretty good (and there's also a badge you can equip which makes them to 'mumble' speak if you wish... more on badges in a bit).A few of the characters I've already come to love, plenty have time to let you come to know them and find them likable or not. I also appreciate the game's villain angle, everything is kind of a gray area in the game. The good guys aren't wholly good, the bad guys aren't wholly bad. Hat Kid actually doesn't seem to care about good vs evil, there's a do-gooder who has a morale high-ground of sorts and can't understand why Hat Kid doesn't want to use her hourglases for good, but Hat Kid just wants her hourglasses back. The bosses you face aren't strictly because they're the bad guys, just they're in your way to collect your hourglasses back. Motives for the bosses so far often have to do with wanting the hourglasses to go back in time and undo a mistake in their past, something they'll do anything to change rather than because they're evil, which I find an interesting dynamic. I don't know obviously if the story holds up all the way through yet, but I like it for what it is so far.

Game has a hub world, which is Hat Kid's ship. The ship loses power and needs the hourglasses to restore it. Get more hourglasses, and both more of your hub world ship unlocks as well as access to a new world to play. The hub world is fun to explore and gets more added to it over time, including patrons who decide to board and do small things for you (ranging from allowing you to switch music in stages to selling you something or just loitering with flavor text). Out of the many collectibles in the game are souvenirs you can find (split into pieces though), which you bring back to your ship and you organize on one of a few pedestals (you have to manually stack them though). If you complete a souvenir, you unlock a new bonus level in one of the stages you can then access, which includes a harder than usual level with collectible pictures that give you a picturebook story (no text, all pictures though) of the backgrounds of the characters who live there.

Speaking of collectibles, the collectibles here are well done, which works well for a collectathon. Every one is linked to something, there's no 'useless' collectible. Green orbs you get everywhere is your main currency, which you can use at a shopkeeper to buy new badges (more on those in just a moment), use to buy some new missions in levels, and some other misc things. There's different types of yarn you can collect, which gives you different hats (yarn is a universal amount, but there's different kinds and you need to collect at least one type of a certain hats yarn to make the hat, and then just enough overall yarn). The hats all give you different powers, and you can change them on the fly with the d-pad or choose one from a menu of hats that slows down times. The hats abilities range from letting you speed forward, doing a statue-esque ground pound, throwing energy to destroy things, an aura which makes certain transparent objects appear, and more. You also can collect customizable looks for your hats, as well as different colors for your main character. Here is me wearing a custom color and a custom version of one of the hats in the game:

There's also badges, which are kind of your power-ups in the game. You buy them from the store mostly, but some you get from other means. At the start of the game you can only equip one badge, but there's two upgrade slots you can buy from the shop to equip three badges total. Badges do everything from giving you a grappling hook to decreasing hat ability charge time to a map showing you where nearby souvenirs are to an ability to turn the running hats ability into a scooter or to turn your basic attack into a charge-up laser, among many other things. You can change them on the fly in the middle of the level whenever you like, and they're fun to mess around with and think what's best for a situation. And then of course, the main goal of the game is to collect back your 40 hourglasses.

(I also will off-hand mention I LOVE the shop keeper in this game, he travels around and has this 'glitchy twitchy' look and creepy appearance, which he claims is because he's seen everything and it's left scars).

I feel the game's controls are going to have some mixed reactions, but I actually REALLY like them. They're a bit floatier than some platformers, and some may have different preferences here to me, but once you begin to get a handle on them you can do some crazy stuff. They can do a great job at making you kind of feel like you're parkouring, as you can run up walls for a short time, wall jump, slide to go faster, dash in the air, do a double jump, and you can begin combo-ing these things like jump, double jump while in the air, dash in the air ahead, hit a wall, wall jump off the wall, dash in the air again and do a double jump off that dash. It also can combo well into the other abilities you begin to get, like the running ability can run up walls a bit higher (as faster), or the grappling hook can chain very well into things. One ability I was not expecting at all is kind of a homing attack similar to Sonic, where if you're close enough to an enemy in the air you can press the attack button to dash towards them in the air as a homing strike. It's not all very complex, but well handled in my opinion, and I personally really like the movement and almost parkour element the game has sometimes.

All of this wouldn't matter if the game wasn't fun, which at least I think it's insanely fun. The missions are very creative with a lot of twists and turns. I don't want to speak too much in-depth here, but there's a LOT of variety of what you're doing. The game shows all sorts of inspirations everywhere in its worlds and missions, and has its own set of unique twists on each one. The game is the sort of game where one level is a murder mystery on a train and you're collecting suspects while avoiding being caught, to a previously fine island level being loaded with lava and having to maneuver in a whole new way due to the change, to a sort of Luigi's Mansion meets Resident Evil meets Amnesia horror level, to a level where you rush to go from press meet to press meet trying to become a diva and get your reputation up by publicity stunts, or going behind the scenes of a studio in a segment that almost has tinges of something like Portal. There's a lot that happens, and then in what happens there's a lot of twists within the twists, and a lot of cleverly timed and amusing jokes and surprises.The game never loses its identity through this, but you end up going through a large variety of scenarios, and different kinds of stages (the main kind of stages are kind of open-world playgrounds that Collectathoners may know, something akin to Mario 64/Sunshine esque style, but there's some very different other types of levels, including these challenge levels that heavily remind me of the challenge levels in Mario Sunshine, more linear affairs or sub-areas in the levels with their own flavor and level design).

Each "World" in the game has a different hook too among the missions. The first world is rather straight-forward and what you expect, but in World 2 for example you find yourself helping two movie producers competing with each other as the star in both of their movies and how well you do in both of their missions will give them 'points', and whoever has the most points at the end will make the finale of the world go down in a different direction, and World 3 & 4 have a similar twist.

I've fought two bosses so far. The bosses in this game are surprisingly not that easy, they take like 20-30 hits before they die and have multiple phases. They start off about at the difficulty I'd put Mario bosses at, but they get crazier and crazier. The second boss I fought I REALLY liked, so much so I won't spoil it. It was a crazy long fight, and I think the guy had like 6-8 different phases (though one phases was a sit-down 'talk' with him rather than fighting him), but if they can keep that up I personally really like the boss fights.

The game has a lot of polish, it almost reaches the level of polish you'd imagine from a bigger studio, but a few things hold it back. The game captures the style it sets out to do fantastically (Gamecube platformers), but some screen effects can become a bit much at certain points (though they are adjustable). The camera is better than some other games in the genre, but it is by far the biggest flaw of the game and there is the occasional moment you'll need to struggle with it (there's a free 360 camera control thing and a click automatically behind you button, but still), and the camera sometimes likes to pan back really far in certain situations. I haven't really encountered any bugs or glitches so far personally, though.

Music is fantastic, it has some stand-out tracks but all of it I've heard so far is quite good. There's also several variations of most themes which kick in during different gameplay moments, which does amp up and do what's intended. Sometimes when it's amped up it's caught my attention, but in a good way.

I need to see if this game falls apart in the second half of the game, and I won't claim everyone will love it as much as I have so far, but this I think is going to be a top five Collectathon title for me. It has made me smile on multiple occasions, and I've had a lot of fun with its mechanics, surprises, level design, missions, characters, and collecting. I'll update when I play again soon and finish it, but it has my whole recommendation right now.

And some of my own quick impressions:

Finished cause im a bloody gluton and had the weekend off, thought I would give some quick impressions. Yeah I really liked the game much more then Yooka Laylee it was more of what I was looking for out of a modernised collectathon/3d platformer.
A Hat In Time has charm it has personality the levels feel like actual worlds with characters that feel like they organically live in them rather then just being ! marks to activate, there are alot of small details and often im just wondering around looking at every inch of the levels not necessarily because im looking for collectibles but because there might be a funny little interaction/dialogue or easter egg to find. It also has a *Hat Badge* seller that is essentially a combination of the Mask Seller from Zelda and No Face from Spirited Away.

Each Hourglass is essentially like Jiggys from Banjo, it gives you a world to free roam and collect other collectibles like the games Currency for the badge seller or Yarn Balls you use to create different hats to give you different powers, but each Hourglass can be only be collected one at a time accepting it like a mission at the start. And this can be off putting for some rather then just letting you collect any in whatever order you want until you get struck because you don't have a power it does pigeon hole you into collecting that specific Hourglass. However because of this they often make each one different and feel more rewarding to collect, not all of its concepts work perfectly but I appreciate the effect to make every Hourglass different changing the levels ever so slightlylike flooding a town with lava switching up the environment and how you traverse it, or giving you a *murder mystery* with you trying to collect evidence, or a hide and seek section from some ghost in a spooky mansion.

Movement has weight behind it the move set is great the only Cons I would give the game is the voice acting can be hit and miss at times and the game is missing a level of polish that might have been great to leave it in the oven for a few more months, and would have liked more characters that weren't just a copy and past. Keep your expectations in check its still a indie its still the Company's first game funded through Kickstarter its not exactly what your looking if you want something exactly like Banjo Kazooie (hell Mario Odessey looks more like a Banjo Kazooie sequel every day) but its still the best attempt at this type of genre so far and im excited to see them do a sequel or see the genre evolve and get better. If your not sure wait for a Humble Bundle or a Sale either way its a must play if your at all wanting to capture a bit of that nostalgia again.
Edit: Also music is fucking legit.

Sora2k7

Amazing game. finished it last Saturday got most items but the game trolled me and final stage
a token fell into the lava so I am missing a hat

JaseC

Sorry about the OT - had still intended to make it but unexpected circumstances made it difficult this week.

Great work OP.

No harm, no foul. As I said in my post in the review thread, my intent wasn't to name and shame you or anything of the sort, so I do apologise if you inferred any maliciousness on my part.

And thanks!

No harm, no foul. As I said in my post in the review thread, my intent wasn't to name and shame you or anything of the sort, so I do apologise if you inferred any maliciousness on my part.

And thanks!

No, not at all! I'd fully intended to make the OT on release day but life's nastily gotten in the way this week, so apologies to everyone.

You should probably add a note to the OP asking people to keep the JonTron talk to one of the other threads though - we shouldn't give the devs a free pass on it, but we shouldn't clog up the OT itself with it either.

JaseC

No, not at all! I'd fully intended to make the OT on release day but life's nastily gotten in the way this week, so apologies to everyone.

<3

You should probably add a note to the OP asking people to keep the JonTron talk to one of the other threads though - we shouldn't give the devs a free pass on it, but we shouldn't clog up the OT itself with it either.

I considered adding a note to the top of the OP, but the review thread was smooth sailing after MHWilliams' post, even after the dedicated discussion thread was locked, so I think people are now acutely aware that just because a thread pertains to A Hat in Time does not mean they've a licence derail it with the tangential topic of JonTron still being in the game. We'll see how we go.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

And thanks!

my intention on the other hand, is ALWAYS to name and shame you.

Moose84

This sounds great gameplay wise but the art style is horrible. I don't think putting up that many screenshots helps sell this game tbh

Maximo

This sounds great gameplay wise but the art style is horrible. I don't think putting up that many screenshots helps sell this game tbh

First glance I might have had similar views but the style is better in motion and definitely grows on you, the charm of the game really captures you.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

Aren't all threads about that subject closed?

Shit I assumed this was a Blinx sequel all this time.

Edit: wow I fucked this all the way up. I thought the Blinx subtitle was "A Cat in Time"

It's a great little game.

In fact, I thought it was going to be more... 'indie' but I found it a polished game, camera and controls are good, and in lush with details like the idle animations, some npcs that make fun scenes with you for no gameplay purpose, or how you can kick cans and balls on the street, or the music variations, or a dozen details more.

The only part that betrays the 'indieness', apart from the amount of content (it seems to be a 10 hour game?), It's the lack of some basic options, like no support for 16:10 resolutions, no mouse invert option, nor rebinding keys.

But the controls are excellent, the missions (and worlds) are super varied, and it's all super charming.

The progress structure is very interesting. You have worlds, and each world has 7-8 missions each, sometimes the mission repeat in the same world (like most of the world 1), others are variations (like the lava version of world 1), others extend the map with each mission (like in the spooky forest world), and others are totally different maps (world 2 are two totally different environments).
In each mission you get a time piece, but you also get yarns (to unlock new hats), relics parts (join them to unlock clues, after you have to use the clue to find a time rip, which is a extra bonus level with a prize at the end), tokens, and the main currency as collectible, that buys passive upgrades and skins for your hats).

Dusk Golem

Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

Crayolan

Haven't seen anyone mention this yet: if you get face to face with the final boss, then just leave without doing anything you get a special scene.

Alastor3

I don't know why they said in their kickstarter the game was released on PC, PS4 AND XBOX ONE when it's only PC at the moment :(

Dusk Golem

Ivellios

This game came completely out of nowhere for me. Such a delight.

Same here, i was browsing Gamespot and saw this game and decided to see what it was, after seeing the gameplay, i instantly got the game, it is really polished and full of personality. The platforming and gameplay in general is really well done.

Imur

Thanks for the OT! I will try to describe my experience, but I'm not used to write stuff like this in English. Have mercy.

I already finished the game and I really liked it. The Movement is absolute fantastic, one of the most precise 3D Platformers I ever played. Of course some missions are "just" normal text book missions. But some others are the best and most innovative Missions I played in a game like this for a very long time. The four Level are also very varied.

Mini Look and Feel "Spoilers":

First Level reminded me of
Mario Sunshine
Seond Level reminded me of
Sly Racoon
Third Level reminded me of
Banjo
Fourth Level reminded me of
That's hard to tell...maybe Jak&Daxter? Maybe just Hat in Time

But everything is so charming and detailed, so varied, that you never say "Oh, yeah, that's a game like x" like you do in Yoka. It doesn't look or feel like classic game x, it feels like a Hat in Time. It's unique and I really hope the two Worlds coming are as great as the other 4.

That's my biggest problem with the game: it feels like the first half of an absolute amazing Plattformer, a game on eye level with the classics. I absolutely understand that an Indie developer can't develop 8 of these worlds, especially with this stunning love to the Detail, without earning any new money, so I hope the DLC and the (hopefully) coming Successor will be as great (or even greater) as this game.

To make this possible these guys REALLY need to learn PR though. Maybe they want to do all the marketing as soon as the console version is out, but they have to do more ASAP. All Trailers are boring and there isn't even a Launch Trailer. Only reason people hear about this is because...you know why. This could be the real comeback of Platformers, we all wanted from Yoka. Please don't screw this up, just because you don't want to spend money on advertising.

Yeah it's so generic and super bad character design. They should find someone for that if there is going to be a sequel.

XaosWolf

Yeah it's so generic and super bad character design. They should find someone for that if there is going to be a sequel.

Its not THAT bad. It just lacks a little cohesion. If they managed to match the loading screen artwork more then it'd be perfect because those look great.
I think Mustache Girl is the main offender for me because she has swirls on her cheeks and a moustache for some reason.

Luckily i has no bearing on the gameplay which is remarkably solid.

Dusk Golem

69wpm

Well, I got a Steam key I’m not going to use (not gaming on PC anymore) so if anyone wants to trade for eShop credit or a Switch game, please drop me a pm.

Montresor

This game looks amazing. I will buy it and I won’t let anything to do with the Jontron controversy affect my purchase. He is a bad person but I think I will have a blast with this game regardless.

I’ll save it for Scorpio though to be honest.

Either way this holiday will be fun as fuck for me for a platforming fun. I’m not a Nintendo guy so I won’t have Mario Odyssey but once I get my Scorpio I’m planning to play:

Banjo Tooie
Yooka Laylee
A Hat In Time
Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Super Lucky’s Tale

I’m pretty stoked.

Zutrax

I'm loving the game so far! I'm three worlds in right now and so far it's much better than Yooka Laylee. I'm glad this came out before Mario Odyssey since I know that game's going to completely overtake this one, so I'm happy I'm able to give this one some time before that comes out.

Though anyone else who's playing, is there any way to track how many of the finite collectibles we have left in a level? I received a Relic tracker badge, but I'm not sure in regards to Yarn or Time Pieces. There doesn't seem to be a "collectibles" page like in most of the games of these style, which seems like an oversight.

I'm also not sure how I feel about the constantly renewing resource of green orbs. I spent the whole first stage going around collecting all I could find thinking they were similar to "Notes" from Banjo Kazooie. It feels like it can become too easy to side track and grind these out to purchase more badges rather than making it a fun challenge to find a smaller amount of well placed orbs. It makes them feel less special to find and more like a slightly boring distraction.

But those are two small gripes in a game that overall captures a feel of a genre I was wholly missing and love. The controls are actually super fluid and adaptable to what the player is doing, it feels really good to play and everything feels quick and snappy. Things like the small wall run and the way Hat Girl climbs ladders so quickly really just add that extra bit to good feeling in the controls. The first stage felt so reminiscent of Mario Sunshine, even down to the Time Rifts mimicking the "Fludd-less" levels in Mario Sunshine (Not to mention that incredibly gorgeous music track that plays during them). I feel fans of 3D platformers will be a lot happier with this one after Yooka Laylee.

Edit: Also surprised to hear people bashing on the art style, to me it feels really whimsical and cute and Hat Girl herself is such a charming design. Subcon Forest is a beautiful level I won't soon forget either. It lacks some polish to the actual character models as they feel somewhat blocky in places, but the actual artistry that is there feels really well thought out and whimsical to me.

Crayolan

Though anyone else who's playing, is there any way to track how many of the finite collectibles we have left in a level? I received a Relic tracker badge, but I'm not sure in regards to Yarn or Time Pieces. There doesn't seem to be a "collectibles" page like in most of the games of these style, which seems like an oversight.

There is a tracker for time pieces in the menu for the world you're in, but it only shows the acts you've already unlocked. You do get an achievement when once you get every time piece in a world though. It would be nice if there was a tracker for tokens, but I've heard it's actually not possible to get every item from the roulette wheel so I guess it wouldn't matter.

Yarn isn't something you need to collect every bit of, they are more like mumbo tokens in Banjo Kazooie. There is way more yarn than there are hats to stitch. I had like 30 extra when I finished the game.

Zutrax

There is a tracker for time pieces in the menu for the world you're in, but it only shows the acts you've already unlocked. You do get an achievement when once you get every time piece in a world though. It would be nice if there was a tracker for tokens, but I've heard it's actually not possible to get every item from the roulette wheel so I guess it wouldn't matter.

Yarn isn't something you need to collect every bit of, they are more like mumbo tokens in Banjo Kazooie. There is way more yarn than there are hats to stitch. I had like 30 extra when I finished the game.

Good to know, thank you. I'm used to collecting every single thing I can in these kinds of games so it's odd knowing I can miss things and still reach 100% without any problems. But I guess that's a good thing in some ways to avoid that "Last collectible" struggle I end up having sometimes.

Maximo

So how does it compare to yooka laylee? I was a bit disappointed by this one!

Better, in my opinion much better, I forced myself to finish Yooka Laylee at certain parts unlike Hat in Time I actively enjoyed all of it. As I said in the last thread, Yooka Laylee feels like your step dad wearing your dead dads skin.

kliklik

Banned
Yay an OT! Nice work!

I absolutely love the music. Guess I'll be listening to that till the console version comes out...! Maybe I'll play some other platformers to prepare....

Dusk Golem

This game is insanely good, and easily the best Kickstarter I've supported. Clocked up about 44 hours between the alpha and beta, and now having the full game, it feels so good. Especially after Yooka-Laylee did nothing to fill that platforming hole in my heart. Hat Kid just controls so perfectly, running through levels is a joy. Even the camera is well executed. I just wish there was more. I've already got all the achievements and seen everything to see. Hopefully the workshop will help with that.

Oh, and holy crap this soundtrack. There's so many gems here, but I've already found an early fav or 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74eD9fYuqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYUSMNKtFs

OH, and the bosses are some of the best I've seen. Especially the Snatcher, god what a delight that was. His character in general was just great, his VA must've been having a blast.

Top Bottom