A HD Mode 7 mod for bsnes v107.1 beta 1 has been released

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
i gotta laugh at pilotwings suddenly aging so well after going through a few decades of absolute nastiness

strange times

• LOL
Reactions: Rosolink

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jul 2, 2013
Just saw this. Holy cow!

And my favorite

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2019
Ok, that is really, really cool. Some of those games are burned into my memory on what they originally looked like, so it's quite a trip to see this applied to them.

Reactions: sn0man

Damage Inc

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2013
Downloading tomorrow. Just grabbed an emulator yesterday, think it was snesx or something.

Vitacat

Oct 20, 2011
The grouchy old guy part of me wants to say I prefer the original graphics with their huge chunky pixels. But, the techy nerdy part of me has to admit some of those screenshots look really good.

EDIT: holy smokes, just watched the Pilotwings video. Wow, that looks amazing, and still fits the aesthetic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sn0man

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Dec 5, 2017
Is it just me or does no one know how to play F-Zero.

Hold down while jumping for longer jumps and smother landing (no loss of speed). When starting, wait until the last second before pressing the accelerator and you will get a smooth start.

HD mod looks great though.

Reactions: Bullet Club

nani17

May 3, 2018
difficulty
Is it just me or does no one know how to play F-Zero.

Hold down while jumping for longer jumps and smother landing (no loss of speed). When starting, wait until the last second before pressing the accelerator and you will get a smooth start.

HD mod looks great though.
I know this played this game for years and years still have my original copy