• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A lady is going to see my Little Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify, it's a lady doctor, but I've never met her before. My normal doctor isn't available so I'm getting in to see whoever is open.

I've never been with a lady doctor that way before. What do you do? I mean I already kind of.. I don't know.. Gently manscaped, just a little so it doesn't look like I went overboard or anything, but didn't want a wild forest or anything.

It's probably going to be cold too.. Is that an issue? Should it be? She's a professional I'm sure. I imagine it would be inappropriate to.. You know.. Try to rectify the cold shrinkage issue.

Ahh first time for everything I guess.

Fury451

Banned
Holy shit it's just a doctor visit she's not going to give a fuck, why does it sound like you're getting ready to take her out?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Umm, if it's medical it's OK

Your making it sound like she gonna burst out laughing and take Snapchat of your dong to make you feel "lesser"

Just get it checked, stop worrying

I highly doubt it's gonna even register on her day, she will just move along while your trying to seed and gas your insecurities

what do you expect will happen?

"Oooooooooooooh sir looks like I'm going to have to give you a THOROUGH examination"

and like a funky bass starts playing?

Just stand still, do as she says, and answer questions. It'll be done before you know it.

Lol. She's seen hundreds of dick probably. There will be nothing sexual about it OP. She'll look at it, talk about your issues, and you say goodbye.

My ex is a doctor. She would come home and tell me about every shriveled tiny penis she encountered throughout her days and we would both laugh at those weak ass moist dudes while I banged her with my 10 incher.

Goodluck bro.

akira28

lady doctors are literally bored to tears staring at penises all day. you should surprise your lady doctor with a clown nose.

LewieP

Drink lots of soda before the appointment then start peeing all over the place after you whip it out.

Then after she cleans it up, tell her "I want to do a sex", then do a sex.

nullset2

brothafucka just whip it out mechanically, she's not there for the sexual dick. you're routine work to her. mindless paperwork. chill the fuck out bro...seidon

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Make sure you wack off before you go

Don't do this. She'll see your ejaculate post-dribble and judge you. There's probably a doctors forum where they talk shit about patients like you and share secretly taken photos.

Tagyhag

why cant any of you fuckers just be normal people

Lmfao

I understand that naturally GAF is going to attract a lot of socially awkward people, but damn OP, it's not rocket science.

What are you expecting to do? Whack her in the face with it?

She's a professional, let her do what she has to do.

I know a trick to hide your captain:
say goodbye to your horse.

giphy.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
She's going to be professional, but I still wouldn't want to be in OP's situation.

So say something is right down there

A rash, bump, itch... are you really going to feel worse that a doctor of the opposite sex checked out your junk?

Shit when I had Spinal Stenosis of the Thoracic Spine, and involuntary pee and pooped
Nurses assisted in cleanup, hell I had doctors shove up their fingers to test out if things were working properly

Male and female doctors

First time a little embarrassed but my head nurse is like, we've seen so many and done cleanup on so many worse things, your more normal than others
That made me feel so much better and all my exams afterwards I never felt shame, cause those doctors assisted me of getting back to at least a healthy state of being abled and mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom