A message from a REAL leader

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
None of that changes what I said but okay?

I'm really happy for all the people who have jobs. That doesn't magically mean that Trump isn't an inept rhetoric spewing buffoon every time he stands in front of a microphone. Its his defining trait.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
I'm really happy for all the people who have jobs. That doesn't magically mean that Trump isn't an inept rhetoric spewing buffoon every time he stands in front of a microphone. It's his defining trait.

Also bemused at this idea that this dude is a real leader. If you know anything about how airline pilots are trained, you'd understand that they basically operate to tried and tested checklists of what to do in emergency situations based on previous events, and catastrophes generally occur when pilots abandon protocols rather than sticking to them. Atul Gawande talks about this in the Checklist Manifesto when he compares how surgeons tend to operate from an ego perspective (Marvels Steven Strange character is a common stereotype amongst the profession) versus other professions and why the medical profession needs to change in that regard and move towards a checklist model because in comparison the failure rate is notably higher within the field due to persistent human error (IIRC we misstep every 30 actions, but most of the time we course correct without incident). The dude didn't safely land that plane because he had a moment of inspiration, he landed it safely because he followed the procedure for the situation he thought he was in.

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
I waited for four minutes but he didn’t say a single thing about politics. Sounds like an old man yelling at clouds

Death Dealer

Sep 11, 2007
Couldn't care less what Sullenberger thinks of politics.

The only reason the media is proping him up is because he's anti-Trump.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
The same can be said for either side so thats kind of an empty insult.
:messenger_tears_of_joy: So you admit you're just being led around? At least you're self-aware enough.

This really isn't a case of leadership. It's a case of itching ears seeking out people who say what they want to hear, nothing more. That's how cattle behave.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
:messenger_tears_of_joy: So you admit you're just being led around? At least you're self-aware enough.
Both sides listen to their various media sources and their various leaders. Thats nothing new. Thats how its been since politics became a thing. The only difference is one side is more susceptible to bullshit than the other.

But yes both sides are led by the nose for the most part.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Both sides listen to their various media sources and their various leaders. Thats nothing new. Thats how its been since politics became a thing. The only difference is one side is more susceptible to bullshit than the other.

But yes both sides are led by the nose for the most part.
This isn't true. I know that you like to default to vague truisms instead of making arguments based on facts, but the reality is that humans are susceptible to bullshit.

Keep chanting "both sides" though instead of defending a single point made in the video. It makes my argument for me.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
This isn't true. I know that you like to default to vague truisms instead of making arguments based on facts, but the reality is that humans are susceptible to bullshit.

Keep chanting "both sides" though instead of defending a single point made in the video. It makes my argument for me.
I'm sorry, but how many false alarms did the Right have this week alone? Mueller and O'Rourke for sure. I feel like there is another that I am missing. Thats also not even mentioning all of the historically laughable bullshit that the Right has fallen for over the years. Obama's a secret Muslim, Obama's birth certificate, Hillary Clinton secretly kills people etc etc etc. The list goes on and on.

You can pretend the Right doesn't eat up conspiracy theories like candy, but you know its true. I know you are smart enough to know that.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I'm sorry, but how many false alarms did the Right have this week alone? Mueller and O'Rourke for sure. I feel like there is another that I am missing. Thats also not even mentioning all of the historically laughable bullshit that the Right has fallen for over the years. Obama's a secret Muslim, Obama's birth certificate, Hillary Clinton secretly kills people etc etc etc. The list goes on and on.

You can pretend the Right doesn't eat up conspiracy theories like candy, but you know its true. I know you are smart enough to know that.
Huh. Didn't see a single iota in your post that talked about the video in the OP. It's almost like your ideological agenda has taken over your ability to process simple questions.

"Both sides! Both sides!" and then when you catch your breath it's back to blaming the Right for stuff. You would've made a great producer of agitprop.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
"Both sides! Both sides!" and then when you catch your breath it's back to blaming the Right for stuff. You would've made a great producer of agitprop.
The problem exists on both sides. What I am saying is the Right is worse about it. And they are and as I pointed out there is an abundance of evidence to that fact.

Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
Indeed, things like fact and truth died a bit ago on this forum. It's about what you want to push.
I've literally seen you defend this economy as the direct benefit of Obama's politics only to argue in another thread the economy really isn't that good right now. Kettle, meet the pot. Wow.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
I've literally seen you defend this economy as the direct benefit of Obama's politics only to argue in another thread the economy really isn't that good right now. Kettle, meet the pot. Wow.
Well of course it's in part effect of his policies, look at where it started and finished.

I love how you invented and made up that I said the economy isn't booming right now.

And the economy is boom and bust. Won't be up forever, won't be down forever. Hopefully we have another good 2 years, but also that I'm young and secure so I'm not too concerned, especially in my field. Housing is high, and slowing, so if there's a reset I can think about housing next time and ride the property value boom wave that I missed.

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
Always weird to read

This really isn't a case of leadership. It's a case of itching ears seeking out people who say what they want to hear, nothing more. That's how cattle behave.
This literally what politics is lol. Like it's why people vote for who they vote for. Unless you've never voted you're no different mate

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
Indeed, things like fact and truth died a bit ago on this forum. It's about what you want to push.
You can always go back to ResetEra full time, since all you are doing here is just repeating the same bullshit again and again from that echo chamber with your little blinders on.

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
None of that changes what I said but okay?

I'm really happy for all the people who have jobs. That doesn't magically mean that Trump isn't an inept rhetoric spewing buffoon every time he stands in front of a microphone. Its his defining trait.
As much as i dislike what Trump stands for Extreme Liberals are an even worse thing to dislike since they are literally turning into Nazi's. I cannot wait to see your sjw self have a massive meltdown when Trump secures another 4 years in office. Maybe it will get you to quit posting bullshit for a while.

Last edited:

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018

Your whole SJW party has had a perpetual temper tantrum since Trump won office, get over yourself and grow up already. You are literally a laughing stock.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
You can always go back to ResetEra full time, since all you are doing here is just repeating the same bullshit again and again from that echo chamber with your little blinders on.
So now you're assuming that I use more than one MB.

You can always go back to 4chan full time, since all you are doing here is just repeating the same bullshit again and again from that echo chamber with your little blinders on.

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
As much as I respect the man for what he did that doesn’t change the fact that the Democratic Party as a whole has no message to push that most Americans want to hear.

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
So now you're assuming that I use more than one MB.

You can always go back to 4chan full time, since all you are doing here is just repeating the same bullshit again and again from that echo chamber with your little blinders on.
Unlike you i can actually have different opinions on things and i can change my mind on how i feel about someone or some event, etc...there is no doubt doubt in my mind that you are on resetera and you just post here to have that liberal sjw presence to drive your ideology here. I mean, you and your cohorts literally did your best to downplay an sjw going to town in a jewish temple writing/spray painting anti-semetic graffiti for gods sake.

Last edited:

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
Unlike you i can actually have different opinions on things and i can change my mind on how i feel about someone or some event, etc...there is no doubt doubt in my mind that you are on resetera and you just post here to have that liberal sjw presence to drive your ideology here. I mean, you and your cohorts literally did your best to downplay an sjw going to town in a jewish temple writing/spray painting anti-semetic graffiti for gods sake.
This is very cute, but it's wrong. You're putting yourself in a box because you don't like the things that I talk about.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
he really is a leader, and im going to follow his example. so tomorrow im retiring from my work to accept a spot on CBS as a commentator so i can tell other people what to do.

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
The problem exists on both sides. What I am saying is the Right is worse about it. And they are and as I pointed out there is an abundance of evidence to that fact.
Your hypocrisy is staggering. Both sides are equally shit on this part, almost anyone would agree outside of the most staunch supporters on either side, so stop trying to push the childish "but... but... they are worse!" claim.

Trump is a fool who really should not have access to Twitter. However, Sullenberger is also a fool who is by no means a "real leader" and has done nothing different than what Trump says, just on the other end.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
According to Don Lemon, isn't Sully just a radicalized white terrorist in waiting. We can't trust him

ickythingz

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
White men can't be trusted though according to the left. Can the left please make up its mind? The left hates white people, but now we are shown a white person as a great leader? Someone from the left please clarify. This NPC rhetoric you live by is getting pretty bad.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
You talk about one thing, defend only one thing and that is the narrative of sjw's.
So if I don't have the narrative that you like, you get all hot and bothered? I think we've already confirmed that you don't even know what my narrative is. You may have one, but don't throw it at me.

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
So if I don't have the narrative that you like, you get all hot and bothered? I think we've already confirmed that you don't even know what my narrative is. You may have one, but don't throw it at me.
You can have all the narrative you want that is different from mine, i don't give a flying fuck. What i care about when your narrative is completely different from mine is when it affects how i want to lead my life and i lead a very quiet life but you can feel the bullshit start to flow down hill from SJW's and it just covers everything and everyone innocent or not, respectful or not. That is what you do that i have a problem with. If i wanted to live under Nazi rule i would go transport myself back in time and live in Nazi Germany but i find myself living this slowly creeping nightmare that is Extremist liberals that want censorship, that want to ruin innocent peoples lives by spreading false news like with the Kavanaugh's of the world, that want to tell me how i should think and if i don't you will be punched or brandished with the Scarlett Letter in the court of public opinion or worse.

Last edited:

bigedole

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
You can have all the narrative you want that is different from mine, i don't give a flying fuck. What i care about when your narrative is completely different from mine is when it affects how i want to lead my life and i lead a very quiet life but you can feel the bullshit start to flow down hill from SJW's and it just covers everything and everyone innocent or not, respectful or not. That is what you do that i have a problem with. If i wanted to live under Nazi rule i would go transport myself back in time and live in Nazi Germany but i find myself living this slowly creeping nightmare that is Extremist liberals that want censorship, that want to ruin innocent peoples lives by spreading false news like with the Kavanaugh's of the world, that want to tell me how i should think and if i don't you will be punched or brandished with the Scarlett Letter in the court of public opinion or worse.
Trickle down bullshit, I like it.