• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Message From Daigo Umehara to America Regarding Evolution 2011

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Toski said:
Daigo is going to get bodied at MvC3.

Doubtful.

Tokido did extremely well at final round in MvC3, similar situations and skill sets.

To add to that, he actually just won MvC3 at stunfest in France.

Dali

Don't worry. Justin Wong, will protect America's MvC honor.

I can't believe I just cheered for Justin Wong.

Instro

I barely playing fighting games, but I enjoy watching the tournament streams and shit so its pretty cool that hes basically calling US players out like this.

Who will answer the call?!

Grecco

Ra1den said:
Does Daigo actually care about MVC3, or did the EVO planners just ask him to pretend like he cares?

Hes got nothing else to prove in the world of SF, why not take over the Marvel title as well?

Toski

Conceited said:
Doubtful.

Tokido did extremely well at final round in MvC3, similar situations and skill sets.
The competition (especially in America) has stepped up since then. I don't know how good the competition in Japan is, but it it probably on a different tier than Japan right now.

Daigo will make it out of pools because hes Daigo, but when he runs into the MvC oldschoolers I don't think he's going to go very far.

Boney

Banned
Instro said:
I barely playing fighting games, but I enjoy watching the tournament streams and shit so its pretty cool that hes basically calling US players out like this.

Who will answer the call?!
I shall step up for
latin
america!

paul187

Top youtube comment:

Yipes VS Daigo match...

-Match starts

-Yipes lands a combo...

-Daigo looks surprised...

-Yipes: "Thats 90% welcome to USA ni**a..."
madskizophrenik 6 minutes ago 9

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Whaaaa ? Daigo playing MvC3 ?!!
He is probably gonna win SSFIV AE.
Ill be surprised if he gets in the MvC3 Top 16

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Toski said:
The competition (especially in America) has stepped up since then. I don't know how good the competition in Japan is, but it it probably on a different tier than Japan right now.

Daigo will make it out of pools because hes Daigo, but when he runs into the MvC oldschoolers I don't think he's going to go very far.

MvC3 is a little too different from 2 to make the experience have any serious impact (See Sanford being ass at this game, Combofiend winning the first MvC3 major)

Regardless, its all wait and see at this point, we have no indication of how good he is at this game.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
AAK said:
He's challenging America on MvC3? Really... do they even play that game seriously in japan?
Quick, someone find that JP Viewtiful Joe combo video!

They've got some nasty shit to put on display of their own. I've seen a fair bit of Japanese stuff posted in the MvC3 OT, but as if it's popular as a whole, who knows.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
2739927-12231725-thumbnail.jpg

What a picture! The three super powers collide!

Top Bottom