• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A NeoGAF political comic....that's not really political

Oct 26, 2018
Barsinister, I know your pics are pencil sketched (I think),

But for sake of fun can you make one cell where the characters complaining have hair colour? Like one has pink hair and the other has purple hair?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: KojimaLovesMiyazaki

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
lol nice! Reminds me of the cartoons from Better Off Dead and One Crazy Summer! (John Cusack movies)

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
I was thinking Immortal_Daemon Immortal_Daemon as Prince Joffrey sitting on the squatty potty throne because he’s full of shit
Hey, why not both ;p

I’m sure he needs the the refreshing spray to cool his inflamed neither regions.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: KojimaLovesMiyazaki

Barsinister

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2008
USA
You're so talented! :D
Where were you twenty years ago when I was sending my comics out for publication? 😂

I’ll find a place for everyone eventually in this saga. Look forward to your part!

I should be able to do three of four pages a day this week. I am still setting up the different stories for our hug-troop. Every character in the comic has been a Gaf member so far, except for the smurfs. That was just a one off joke.

Reactions: CurryPanda

CurryPanda

Formerly 'CyberPanda' formerly ‘CurryPanda’
Mar 4, 2019
Where were you twenty years ago when I was sending my comics out for publication? 😂
I was 12. lol.

I’ll find a place for everyone eventually in this saga. Look forward to your part!

I should be able to do three of four pages a day this week. I am still setting up the different stories for our hug-troop. Every character in the comic has been a Gaf member so far, except for the smurfs. That was just a one off joke.
I can't wait to see more! :D