• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A NeoGAF political comic....that's not really political

Barsinister

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2008
USA
I have found, over the years, that my wife likes to watch me lift heavy objects around the house. I don't know why she wants these things moved, the original position seemed fine. If the item is heavy enough, she'll find a new place for it eventually. I suspect that it arouses her, to a degree. I should ask her if that is indeed the case. Here is another comic.....

EDIT: Just thought of it....imagine there is a little "paci" after the DunDunDun.

Last edited:

Barsinister

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2008
USA
I thought it would be fun to have people guess who I was drawing. I have had a mixed reception on that front. Plus, it does not help that I combined Bitmap Frogs Bitmap Frogs and EightBit Man EightBit Man into the creature in the comic I was calling eight-bit frog. There is not a member with the name @eight-bit frog. So, the weird square girl frog is an amalgam of two different members. How are you supposed to know that I'm a doofus? Don't answer that!

Here is another comic.....

Bitmap Frogs

Dec 26, 2008
Spain
I thought it would be fun to have people guess who I was drawing. I have had a mixed reception on that front. Plus, it does not help that I combined Bitmap Frogs Bitmap Frogs and EightBit Man EightBit Man into the creature in the comic I was calling eight-bit frog. There is not a member with the name @eight-bit frog. So, the weird square girl frog is an amalgam of two different members. How are you supposed to know that I'm a doofus? Don't answer that!
Your comics are hilarious :)

I have decided to load an avatar, I hope this ends the confusion :p

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA
Hey, nice! Y'know, it's strange...I've can't recall having ever been to Valverde. It's gotta be this ditzy catbrain, I tell ya! :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I love how you implemented my old comic book idea into my character. You are awesome! ❤

Last edited:

Barsinister

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2008
USA
Don't think the Off-Topic trial run is panning out, Barsinister ;b
Agreed. I can only post a new comic when I can, you know? I try to do multiple pages to make up for dry days. Oh, well. It was birthed here and here it should stay. Thanks for the support!

Reactions: EviLore