'A new level of inhumanity': Dems denounce WH idea to release migrants in sanctuary cities

Oct 26, 2018
Didn't know there were even sanctuary cities. lol

Not surprised at liberals protesting it. I guarantee any politician who fights for immigrants and refugee rights would do a 180 on the issue if migrant camps were placed down the street from them. But if these low income areas are in another city, all for it.

100% guarantee.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but he is masterfully playing them so hard right now, and they are straight up losing.
It's amazing. You got one guy - Trump - taking on all Democrat politicians at once and somehow winning and making the opposition look like hypocrites.

Love him or hate him liberal lefties, but got to give him credit..... he doesn't sit there and take a punch..... he punches back..... which is what liberals should actually be respecting, as he's an individual too with freedom to do and say what he wants. Something every big time lefty supposedly stands for. If you don't like having your mouth duct taped, you cant expect him to be duct taped either.

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
Wait, those state have a policy to not report illegals? What a strange Super Woke policy.

Last edited:

weltalldx

Feb 25, 2017
Trump has exposed the radical left for the charlatans they are. They will argue that illegal immigrants are good for the nation but when Trump calls out their bluff, they folded like a cheap suit. Their public remarks shows that they don't really think illegal immigrants are a net benefit to the economy, safety, education, health, sustainability of the country. They are supporting illegal immigrants because it makes them seem compassionate while also pandering to an ever increasing flow of future "voters".

The radical left are not blinded by morality and empathy, they are corrupted by power and greed. They know illegal immigrants bring with them a host of problems, probably more problems than any perceivable benefits. But if that allows them to stay elected, they wouldn't mind turning their districts into a third world squalor. The problems of street gangs, failing schools, generational poverty will far outweighs any potential benefit that illegal immigrants can bring. Citizens can live without disease-ridden food carts/stands, they certainty can't live when they are afraid to go out at night, send their children to failing schools, or continue paying high taxes to support folks who don't believe in American values and culture.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
You always hear all these leaders say we should welcome all these people into our communities. Trump says ok, sending a bunch your way. Now they are calling this horrible and disgusting.

This is why I left the Democrat party. These people don’t believe their own words and don’t want to actually fix anything.

CatLady

Jun 12, 2018
.If refugees were actually processed as refugees they would be legal residents and distributed more evenly.

I'm totally against illegal immigration but this whole situation has me rolling my eyes.
Umm no they would NOT be legal since almost none of them qualify for asylum, especially since most were offered asylum in First Country, Mexico, but they turned it down since the US has much more welfare benefits.

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018
I am using a handful of talking points used here by left wing posters to object to the wall. Funny how these talking points don't stand up when these illegal immigrants are about to be placed in sanctuary cities. I am perfectly aware how incorrect/disingenuous those statements are.
Sorry for the outburst then

CatLady

Jun 12, 2018
In theory I think this is awesome and exactly what the assclown politicos of this stupid 1-party sanctuary state deserve. OTOH I live in Los Angeles and we are already overrun with illegals, so much so that as a white non Hispanic I am now a minority.

Ps when do I get my minority benefits???

daveonezero

Nov 19, 2018

Will be interesting to see how he conducts it. The eyes of the world are on you, President Trump. Treat our temporary guests with dignity, please.
I don't think he can actually do this. He has just called the bluff of "sanctuary" cities and their supporters.

I believe in right to travel and borders aren't good for that. Slightly more realistic thing that could happen for immigration would be to end the drug war and also social welfare but none of these will ever happen.

Reactions: Dev1lXYZ

bucyou

Feb 3, 2018
So when the homeless start fighting the unskilled migrants on the streets, and possibly start a turf war starring feces as the main projectile, maybe those cities might change their stance? Probably not

Although it would be a stunning visual, 100k caught last month and projected 150k for this month. I couldnt rule out a few buses might be let off around pelosi's gated compound, courtesy of the troll in chief

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I don't think he can actually do this. He has just called the bluff of "sanctuary" cities and their supporters.

I believe in right to travel and borders aren't good for that. Slightly more realistic thing that could happen for immigration would be to end the drug war and also social welfare but none of these will ever happen.
Declare Cartels terrorist groups. Shift combat theatres away from the Middle East where possible and rout the Cartels with the consent of 'host' countries [sanctions if not, unless they take measurable action of their own]. Hard ball.

Deal with major gang presence in the US, like MS-13, crips, bloods, and any others in a similar way. Hard ball.

Fund and greatly, greatly expand the Army Corps of Engineers [or create an entirely new branch with this in mind] capable of working on infrastructure and serving as a military trade school for those in need of work or a skill [or a way out of their situation]. Provide this as an option and reduce welfare across the board. Also provide this as an option for rehabilitation for some crimes as an alternative to prison. Possibly provide this as a path to citizenship for illegals already inside our borders [for a limited time]. Ensure a trade based education that helps those who serve to branch out into the private sector after their duty ends.

Build the wall to prevent/reduce illegal immigration so we can work on reforming social services and come up with a common sense solution for those already here and improve our legal immigration system.

Or something, just spitballing. Sounds better than Beto's plan to tear down existing walls.

Last edited:

daveonezero

Nov 19, 2018
Declare Cartels terrorist groups. Shift combat theatres away from the Middle East where possible and rout the Cartels with the consent of 'host' countries [sanctions if not, unless they take measurable action of their own]. Hard ball.

Deal with major gang presence in the US, like MS-13, crips, bloods, and any others in a similar way. Hard ball.

Fund and greatly, greatly expand the Army Corps of Engineers [or create an entirely new branch with this in mind] capable of working on infrastructure and serving as a military trade school for those in need of work or a skill [or a way out of their situation]. Provide this as an option and reduce welfare across the board. Also provide this as an option for rehabilitation for some crimes as an alternative to prison. Possibly provide this as a path to citizenship for illegals already inside our borders [for a limited time]. Ensure a trade based education that helps those who serve to branch out into the private sector after their duty ends.

Build the wall to prevent/reduce illegal immigration so we can work on reforming social services and come up with a common sense solution for those already here and improve our legal immigration system.

Or something, just spitballing. Sounds better than Beto's plan to tear down existing walls.
you wouldn't need to deal with the gangs once you cut out their funding of drugs. The only reason why the drug war is violent is because the government makes them illegal and violence is inherent in the trade because it is risky. There would be very little left of these gangs if the war on drugs ended.

Then the money you save not waging war on illicit substances you can do a lot of things.

Reactions: Rentahamster

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
you wouldn't need to deal with the gangs once you cut out their funding of drugs. The only reason why the drug war is violent is because the government makes them illegal and violence is inherent in the trade because it is risky. There would be very little left of these gangs if the war on drugs ended.

Then the money you save not waging war on illicit substances you can do a lot of things.
Not to mention the tax revenue.

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
Wow sounds like he is really gonna do this?
Why are people saying it would be illegal? Just offer to give all of them a free ride to San Francisco, most of them will probably accept.

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
Just use the same legal justification the Dems use to try and put all these migrants in red states in an attempt to turn them blue. Drop them off in front of city hall, explain to them the boundaries of the sanctuary areas, and explain that they will be caught and deported if they leave.

Enjoy sleeping in the beds you made.

Reactions: danielberg

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Wait, those state have a policy to not report illegals? What a strange Super Woke policy.
Diversity is their strength especially when it costs american blood
Honduran man charged with raping, killing jogger in New Jersey had been deported twice
Surveillance video showed that Rios stalked Carolina Cano, 45, before he strangled her with a cellphone cord, raped and drowned her as she was out for an early morning jog in Jersey City’s Lincoln Park on March 24, authorities said.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/honduran-man-charged-with-raping-killing-jogger-in-new-jersey-had-been-deported-twice