• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A newly discovered BF4 glitch lets players combine two classes

Got it to work on PC by connecting a 360 controller so I can do the fast switch between classes. There's no keyboard keys that lets you do that.

paskowitz

Stinger + ammo box

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_mes7s5cGRK1riiw1do1_250.gif

Motion sensor with support would be good.

Medic with USGL and ammo box.

Samus4145

I just want the foliage textures to be finally fixed. How can that thread be so long without a single Dice response?

For the uninformed, many suffer from low regardless of their graphical setting. The only way to fix it is to load in the match at ultra, set to low, quit server, than rejoin (something like that).

Reminds me how you could do this back in the day of Team Fortress Classic before it was patched.

Something about spawning lots of times really fast while swapping class I think it was.

psn

We can use PDWs in the assault class again... (which should be possible without a glitch)

now i can have a spawn beacon and an ammo bag while my buddies launch me into the center of the map on a flying motorbike on pearl market!

DSGamer

Neo Member
People still play this game? I gave up when it was still broken on my PC in Feb. Haven't touched it since. I wish I could get my money back.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
You can't do support and assault unfortunately, you can do:

Assault engineer

Support engineer

Recon assault
Assineer
Supineer
Asson

The only combo that's worth a damn is supineer. PDWs and DMRs are redonk so you don't really have a huge need for a sniper rifle or assault rifle.

Nevermind what I said above. You can play as support assault, infact you can combine any class.
Just gotta have one class selected, then the mouse cursor hovering on the other class, just after you press enter click the class your mouse cursor is on. Don't know if this works on console though

Jinjo

Time to bring back the BC2 'salt class. Ammobox + 40mm grenade launcher. Oh god, the metro/locker games.

I knew it! I was playing a couple of days ago on the ironically named "Propaganda" map. An engy Sniped me with m98 and then launched a SRAW at a tank -- he didn't swap kits. I thought to myself -- that's odd.

Top Bottom