• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Plague Tale: Innocene - PS5 version is live on NZ PSN - PS5 Gameplay

Evilms

Banned
3.jpg

CHIEN5.gif

Methos#1975

Started it up on the PS5, only had one instance of screen tearing in the 1st area but none in the village. But going to be honest, I remember the last gen version on the XBX looking better.

intbal

It’s like the Forza 4 downgrade on XsX. Wonder if PS5 is also like this.

Yes. The 9th gen versions all look the same. Tiny difference in color tone. Softer on XSS. Very slight gamma differences. Excellent framerate on all systems.

Last edited:

Thirty7ven

Banned
Anyone know what is going on here with Sony and cloud saves, seems such a clunky way of doing things compared to Smart Delivery..

You can't manually backup a PS5 save, but you can a PS4 save. Why? Probably for security reasons, as you can edit and mod PS4 saves. That's what has made this whole process clunky, I think.

Last edited:

ebevan91

Beat the game earlier this afternoon on PS5. It was pretty good overall. Hopefully the sequel will improve on the gameplay a bit.

jeffyjaixx

Just got the platinum. It was a fun experience. Pretty graphics in some parts despite some minor flaws in the details: voice acting not really in sync but it's okay, moving around kind of feels heavy or with a little bit of input lag, animations sometimes looks a little off like when I was walking in the mud or water, looked like I was walking on top of it and facial expressions make the characters look doll like in some parts.

Nothing that really takes away from the core experience though. Nice and chill story driven game. 8/10.

jonnyp

Beat the game earlier this afternoon on PS5. It was pretty good overall. Hopefully the sequel will improve on the gameplay a bit.

Played for a few hours today and I'm bored to tears - I do hope it gets better and that it's not just more of the same.

Top Bottom