• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Professional Marathon Runner Shits Their Way To Victory

Looks like she kept it in her pants. Not everyone is so lucky...
YChQs96.png

dr_octagon

Banned
Her favourite actor is William Shatner, favourite film is Forest Dump. Solid effort, nickers full of snickers, don't be so faeceshush, ran with every fibre of her being, logging some serious miles. Poop.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I had a girl tell me on our first date about how she shit herself at work and then wrapped a jacket around her waist and finished the day. Like she was daring me to not be attracted to her, no matter what she did.

I failed and was still into her. It was at that moment that shitting yourself lost a lot of meaning for me.

I had a girl tell me on our first date about how she shit herself at work and then wrapped a jacket around her waist and finished the day. Like she was daring me to not be attracted to her, no matter what she did.

I failed and was still into her. It was at that moment that shitting yourself lost a lot of meaning for me.

If I had a girl talking about how she pooped herself on a first date while eating food. I would just leave. 0 manners and 0 respect for others while eating. No offense but that's just unattractive and gross to me. I don't care how hot she is.

Ionian

If I had a girl talking about how she pooped herself on a first date while eating food. I would just leave. 0 manners and 0 respect for others while eating. No offense but that's just unattractive and gross to me. I don't care how hot she is.

Had a girl give me a blowjob after a weird hook-up the first time I saw her.

Spent 12 years with her. She fucked off after but left Jewellery, I knew her friend.

I returned it and had many happy years together.

EDIT: only mean the blowjob was unusual.

Last edited:
Jokes aside this happens to runners often enough that it's a Florida Man meme for joggers getting caught crapping on people's lawns, something about lactic acid buildup hyper stimulating the bowel.

At the end of the day somebody shitting their pants while finishing a marathon is far more than my fat ass is capable of, I can't really criticize too much

Tschumi

the last time i shat my pants was annoyingly late, i think i was about... 25? i met my bro at a hamburger joint near my house for lunch (I think it was TANK fish and chippery on lygon st, in melbourne, if anyone wants to bond with me over this), and even when i was paying and saying my goodbyes i was fine, but the walking action of the freaking 2 and a half block stretch back home was enough to bring things to a head... Or, to a butthole, to be more precise...

I think this sudden poopSense happens to me often, I wake up feeling okay then when I have my morning coffee suddenly I realise I've got a log on deck, I think I had a full gut then the hamburger just ticked it over the edge... It was one of the biggest dumps I did in years, and yes I just surrendred and my jeans copped the whole load.

I remember a very chunky shower, I am not sure if I kept those jeans, I think only a few gobs of crap made it down the leg to the carpet, heavily scented of parmesan and shit, but I was able to scour the carpet adequately that my live-in ex didn't say "ey did someone shit in here?" when she got home that evening.

Last edited:

Mohonky

Jokes aside this happens to runners often enough that it's a Florida Man meme for joggers getting caught crapping on people's lawns, something about lactic acid buildup hyper stimulating the bowel.

At the end of the day somebody shitting their pants while finishing a marathon is far more than my fat ass is capable of, I can't really criticize too much
Movement aids in bowel function moving matter through the intestines.

Honestly its hardly a surprise that athletes shit themselves in marathons. Putting the body under strain does that as the body puts emphasis on the cardiovascular system oncreasing lung and heart rate and depth pushing the rest of the system into a more compressed space. Its part of the fight or flight response. For a professional athlete what are you going to do, put off years of training for a big event because you need to take a shit or just keep going not knowing if you'll ever do that well again.

For most athletes, pretty straight forward decision.

Personally I hate it, my stomach is the first thing to go when I get anxious and the first sign of that is my gut telling me I need to shit (sometimes even when I actually dont I just feel badly like I need to).

So I can totally emphasise with these athletes; except I get like that just sitting at the lights in traffic or in the middle of a shopping mall. Not fun.

Top Bottom