• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Rareware-inspired logo/badge/pin appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty Hippo

From the banjothreeie.com domain thread:

pxmForv.png

Credit goes to member CassidyIzABeast, who snapped the picture from a Periscope video.

grabbed the screenshot from this video.

you'll need the periscope app to watch

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aE3wizM0NjAwfDIzMzEwNjg26sl9a0bn_5GRhdKcwV68of3HHlFbgi8MWpZguo26HkA=

They've got a lot of pins for E3, a few they didn't show because they haven't announced the games yet.

Is Rare finally getting re-rebranded?

PS: Please try to keep the "is there even anyone from the old days" posts at a minimum.

Gartooth

Why are you starting the hype train, whywhywhywhy. :(

If Rare doesn't deliver tomorrow I will be crushed, the Microsoft conference is my most anticipated just for the chance of a new Banjo-Kazooie platformer.

Seems like Rare is going to be a big part of the press conference tomorrow. My predictions for Rare: Rare Collection, Battle Toads by an external developer, and either Banjo Threeie or a new IP.

Lynd7

Bringing back an updated classic logo? Nice, hopefully this means a return to making games Rare used to be known for.

Hyped for Rare's return baby. Banjo, Jetforce Gemini, Kameo, or heck an all new platformer mixed with shooting action. Phil and Rare making sure we gets the goods. Woooooo...

Toad.T

Banned
you all ready for taboo the seventh sense on kinect?

(Hopefully this is the last year I can make such jokes.)

DrSlek

So...what does this logo mean?

Are all the team members who made such gems like Perfect Dark back with Rare? Because if not, I don't see any reason to get hyped over a retro logo.

Salty Hippo

Are all the team members who made such gems like Perfect Dark back with Rare? Because if not, I don't see any reason to get hyped over a retro logo.

Yep. All this means is they're set to ruin even more of their classic franchises.

Am I doing it right, GAF?

Eh, it doesn't mean much. I suppose one could say that using a logo more comparable to the original would indicate that they're going to be making games that are of similar nature to their classics, but until they show anything I don't think we can say much.

Nosgotham

Maybe because you like the franchises they have. I loved kameo, PDZ and viva piñata. I also would love to see new versions of their Classic stable of games. That's why I'm hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom