• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A RAVELING NOON SOUL - XSEED Teases News on Twitter

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
[NEWS ALERT!] Something is coming...
http://api.twitter.com/#!/XSEEDGames/status/116572400375705600

[???CLUE???] : A RAVELING NOON SOUL
http://api.twitter.com/#!/XSEEDGames/status/116572857575809024

That clue is for those who'd rather know the 'secret' sooner than later. :)
http://api.twitter.com/#!/XSEEDGames/status/116576990219345920

XSEED teases that don't lead to Retro Game Challenge 2 or Half-Minute Hero 2 annoy me, but maybe this will be of interest to some others here.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
TheChaos said:
Please be Trails in the Sky 2.
Why would they tease a game that's already announced?

And yeah, that's an anagram, I'm terrible at them so maybe somebody else can figure it out.

It's probably too early to announce Ys Celceta but HEY it could very well be.
Not yet, they probably haven't gotten anything worked out yet.

Here’s the question perhaps burning for overseas fans — will Ys Celceta: Sea of Trees be released in North America. "That is something we will have to discuss with Xseed’s president when he meets with us at the end of the month," Kondo answered.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/1...laystation-vita-game-ys-celceta-sea-of-trees/

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
djplaeskool said:
This have the distinct aroma of an anagram...
A RAVELING NOON SOUL?
I thought so too, alas:

52am9s.png

Momo

Banned
Professional Strip Poker 13 FT Kana Hanazawa : Pre-order bonus Renai Circulation performed by a nude, hairy fat man.

Hobbun

TheChaos said:
Please be Trails in the Sky 2.

This.

chaosblade said:
Why would they tease a game that's already announced?

It hasn't been.

Princess Skittles said:
I think the initial announcement was that they were committed to bringing out all three Sora no Kiseki games (ie: so maybe not Zero and/or Ao).

Yes, but that was by no means official. In fact, there was doubts recently on if the rest would be completed, due to how big the project is. I think you were part of that thread.

Macstorm

From twitter "@robomegaman @XSEEDGames "A RAVELING NOON SOUL" is an anagram for "GRANOLA UNVEIL SOON", which obviously means you guys are releasing a breakfast cereal."

TheChaos

Princess Skittles said:
I think the initial announcement was that they were committed to bringing out all three Sora no Kiseki games (ie: so maybe not Zero and/or Ao).

Yeah, but there wasn't an official press release or anything, was there? Plans can change.

Zwei

Macstorm said:
From twitter "@robomegaman @XSEEDGames "A RAVELING NOON SOUL" is an anagram for "GRANOLA UNVEIL SOON", which obviously means you guys are releasing a breakfast cereal."

I'll take it.

Hobbun

Macstorm said:

“Drink your Ovaltine.”

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Hobbun said:
This.

It hasn't been.

Yes, but that was by no means official. In fact, there was doubts recently on if the rest would be completed, due to how big the project is. I think you were part of that thread.
They've confirmed multiple times they intend to bring the trilogy. I seriously doubt they would quietly go back on that after the release of FC since they are going to have a ton of people bugging them about it constantly.

The only thing that was ever in question was the platforms it would release on because it can't be put on PSN. PSP retail alone in Summer 2012 or later will be suicide so they are going to have to supplement it with something else, XSEED is showing a lot of interest in the original PC versions and possibly a Vita port if Falcom is willing to do it.

Edit: And considering Jess runs the twitter, I can totally see it being related to granola.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
I was LITERALLY typing up a sarcastic response that was this:

"Can this clue lead to any obscure PSP games that nobody wants?"

And when I previewed it, I saw HamPster PamPster's post.

weeaboo

Princess Skittles said:

Well I'm an Umineko fanboy and I will probably buy them on day 1 but holy shit, Black Rock Shooter (NISA)? Fate/Extra (Aksys)? And now Umineko? Are they insane? :lol :lol

Salaadin

UncleSporky said:
A RAVELING NOON SOUL

NON-GOON SALIVA LURE

A RAVING, SULLEN NOOO

ONUS ON VAGINAL LORE

LOL VAGINAS NO U R ONE

LOL. From their twitter, regarding your post:

My account hasn't been activated there yet, but please tell UncleSporky that I'm dying of laughter over here.

My brother brought up "Ravel Ore" from Ys OiF and "Raveling" in their hint. Thats a huge stretch as much as Id like it to be Ys related.
Falcom said they were meeting with XSEED at the end of the month. Does Japan consider 9/21 to be the end? I hope so.

Plys be Ys.

randomkid

Princess Skittles said:

I still say XSEED has better taste than 2009-2010 Atlus (WHY IS THERE NO SOLATOROBO OFFICIAL THREAD OH GOD ITS GONNA BOMB SO TERRIBLY). They may have been okay games, but who the fuck was clamoring for My World My Way, Steal Princess, Dokapon Kingdom and the 8-10 other DS/Wii/PSP bombs that likely scared them away from bringing over any other niche games that would have also bombed but would have at least been good and interesting.

Yes I'm still grumbling about Sakura Note and After School Boy.

androvsky

Should I say something about how Umineko's a bit of a stretch?

Oh well, if I could pull something Sakura Wars out of that I would.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
weeaboo said:
Well I'm an Umineko fanboy and I will probably buy them on day 1 but holy shit, Black Rock Shooter (NISA)? Fate/Extra (Aksys)? And now Umineko? Are they insane? :lol :lol
The licenses for these games have to be dirt cheap, that's all I can think of.

Good for them for dipping into crazy obscurity, but for fuck's sake, Half-Minute Hero 2 is something people WANT. I think.

Top Bottom