• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A RAVELING NOON SOUL - XSEED Teases News on Twitter

Rarutos

Realllllly hoping it's Grand Knights History! That'd be nice. But it seems it might also be Senran Kagura apparently? :eek:

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Rarutos said:
Realllllly hoping it's Grand Knights History! That'd be nice. But it seems it might also be Senran Kagura apparently? :eek:
I'd grab both.

I'd grab Senran Kagura harder, though.

C-Jo

jackdoe said:
Haha. No. I just got "Evangalion" out of the anagram and made the assumption, maybe they misspelled the word.
Haha I know. I just mean that it would be sweet if it was.

It's probably not!

I can't see how I can write Trails or Sky with these letters. :(
(or "Falcom Games on Steam")

Half Minute Hero bombing is awful news. This is really depressing.

Princess Skittles said:
Mine too and HMH2 looks like it destroys the first game.

Well, there's still that sliver of hope on those European listings that popped up last month and if nothing ever comes from that.. I think Half-Minute Hero Super Mega Neo Climax 2 might be something we'll see eventually.
While I played Half-Minute Hero Super Mega Neo Climax to death, I feel like it lost a little bit of its pizzaz during the translation from PSP to 360...
That 360 D-Pad... :X

My heart can't take that Half-Minute Hero quip. I'm actually replaying the game now on my new PSP Go. I bought the game a second time on PSN for that because I love it so much. I gifted at least a few copies. And don't get me started on Retro Game Challenge. Everybody I know with a DS got a copy of that from me.

Literally, any thing this is can't recover me from this heartbreak.

Is it confirmed to be an anagram? The upper case might be a red herring ?

For all we know it could be an anagram in Japanese (meaning translate to Japanese and mix it up) or just a regular clue.

ctrayne

Palette Swap said:
Is it confirmed to be an anagram? The upper case might be a red herring ?
Posted a few replies above you:

Xseed said:
1) It IS an anagram. 2) "Online" is NOT part of it. 3) It's not actually the title of a game, but something /central/ to that title.

Takao said:
Tom, I will be disappoint if this is the boob ninja game.
Id finally get a reason to buy a 3DS if it is. Although apparently the Prof Layton VS Ace Attorney game is going to have furigana. So that would probably have been enough of an excuse to import a 3DS.

hypehypehype

uxo5eh1jjniaefwujbtpyc9u37.jpg

vall03

holy shit! just woke up and saw this thread! OMG! If this is really Grand Knights History...

shutupandtakemymoney.gif

Aeana

PixyJunket said:
That sounds kind of glum, did you not like it?
I haven't played it. I have been burned enough by Vanillaware's other games to stop trying them. None of them were enjoyable to me. And I was under the impression that most people don't really like them either, but they seem to get so excited about them nonetheless.

Reminds me of Level-5.

Top Bottom