• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A thread where we come up with all the potentially racist shit the mob might attack next...

deafmedal

Feb 28, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas
MASTER locks... been used to keep people from what they truly deserve for years.

Master tradesmen. Typical of whitey to continue to lord over people from their ivory towers, we should move toward abolishing these ‘levels’ that supposedly denote experience in a field. Anyone should be able to wire a house or building however they see fit!

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
I don’t know if y’all recall, but it took several years for MTV to start playing music videos from black artists.

Given some of the other cancelations we have seen, I think most people will agree that this is a far more serious offense than many other things that have been cancelled.

MTV is and always has been a cancer on our society. At the moment there is no stopping cancel culture. All we can do is redirect its force upon itself.

#CanceMTV

Make it happen boys and girls.

Last edited:

Stouffers

Oct 17, 2017
Two options:

1: we start calling black people brown, because really that's more accurate and would just end this issue conflating the absence of light with skin color.

2: we start calling black holes "darky holes."

As a white man I'm not really qualified to opine on which option is preferable so I'll take this moment to listen.
They were originally called “suck holes.”

gunslikewhoa

Mar 3, 2014
I don't see the point in making a new thread every hour, so...

• Triggered
Reactions: crazepharmacist

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Hamilton

Pleeeeease

Like it’s literally just a minstrel show where slave masters are in blackface

I just want everyone involved with it to be cancelled and shamed into hiding

Last edited:

Danny Dudekisser

Formerly 'Chacranajxy'
Oct 13, 2008
I don't see the point in making a new thread every hour, so...

Next stop: Honkeying my teeth.

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019

The Scrivener

Oct 21, 2014
White Lives Matter lost last night. I was on blue. Ignore the rank, if it wasn't for institutionalized oppression, I'd be a grandchamp by now. Online gaming is next, we can't let people use language in humourous ways.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: The Scrivener

Gareth Bryne

Jan 10, 2017
Black lights and the whole problematic UV-A spectrum.
Edit: Also raves, which are inherently racist since they use said lights of color.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Lol
Its the average iq test result for African americans.
I am fairly certain that just seeing the cover of The Bell Curve through a mirror turns you into a Klansman like boogeyman.

• LOL
Reactions: NeoIkaruGAF

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Netflix has removed the Community episode Advanced dungeons and dragons because Ken Jeong appears in blackface in the episode.

Watched this last week, got lucky. Everyone should watch Community, it's hilarious, politically incorrect, and a primer on what is going on.

This is one of the best episodes. Fuck cancel culture.

BadBurger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2019
Oh shit White Castle. Please don't give them any ideas. I need my 15 selections of sliders the next time I am in the NE and high.

Feb 23, 2020
Well even though this is mostly joke thread im'ma take it seriously.

#1 using "im'ma" if white.
🤦‍♂️ my bad.

#2 Walt Disney. He made a lot of movies and cartoons that are looked on poorly due to their portrayal of black people. Expect his statues in all parks to be taken down around the world.

#3 santa claus. Stop portraying him as typically white. Whos to say this (fictional version of this) character shouldnt be black? Or all races for that matter.

#4 the constitution. Think about it. It was written by a bunch of slave owning whites with no input from black americans. Needs to be rewritten by a committee of equal representation.

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Aim higher.

MLK bent the knee to white people, had dialogue and collaborated with them.

(Laugh at me now if you want. It is fine. I will laugh at you 6 months from now.)

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
Global warming is good.

Melting of ice caps is reducing the whiteness in the world.
Polar bears with their flagrant displays of savage white supremacy dying out is a positive.

This proves that God wants there to be less whiteness in the world.

Praise [non-white] Jesus...

uh oh..

VOX: We have to have a conversation about Christmas and why all that snow is problematic

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: NeoIkaruGAF

MrRogers

Feb 25, 2018
Ive been slowly accumalating books, movies, videogames and media in general over the last 5 years, that i think will be cancelled, burned, and disappeared by the prog fahrenheit 451 over the next decades. Some examples of the many hundreds of em i got... Falling Down, Zulu, black hawk down, RE5, The camp of saints, Animal Farm, Gulag Archipeglago, old james bond movies etc.. Basically any media that offends the modern moral gatekeepers is at risk.