A trans activist explains how all Smash bros. characters are queer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2018
Am I the only one who find youtubers annoying using animals (or other objects and historical figures - be it sargon of akkad) as their online personas in videos? I've seen this already plenty of times and it just irks me for some reason heh
Well there are people irk by the use of anime avatars too. Some people just want to hide their face because of the ridiculous doxxing by nutjobs out there.

Feb 1, 2019
Saw this yesterday as I am subscribed to Rags. He makes a lot of awesome, very in depth and lengthy videos. I find the fact that this one is short (compared to what he normally does) to be hilarious because let's be honest: there's not a whole lot going on here to talk about that can't be gleaned within a few minutes of watching this person talk. It's just them saying "this is this because I say so and that's why" over and over.

Last edited:

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
However unfounded it is, why would anyone be offended by this opinion?

Yeah, perhaps they are queer. Great job @ Nintendo letting such nuance in.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2014
I generally avoid listening to people who look like they hit “random” on the Oblivion character creator.

I just want to play vidya, enjoy movies and music, without getting into gender discussions and being called a bigot.

Besides that, it amazes me that first world life has become comfortable enough that we, as a race, can dedicate so much time, effort, and brain power (what little these people have) into these worthless discussions. Make believe video game characters are queer? Fucking what?

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
These character aren’t human and they don’t have any free will of their own. They also don’t have sexual organs.

This person is just projecting their own desires onto these asexual characters. If anything they are erasing the real identity of these characters which is really quite oppressive

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
These character aren’t human and they don’t have any free will of their own. They also don’t have sexual organs.

This person is just projecting their own desires onto these asexual characters. If anything they are erasing the real identity of these characters which is really quite oppressive
You're correct and stating the obvious. I wouldn't waste your energy though this is not worth discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.