• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Video Game Addict gets an Intervention.

dude, he plays Shinobi. Trying to pry him from the screen wont work, you gotta set him up a GAF accout.

edit: wait, he plays 18-24 hours a day and he's ripped? Does he play DDR exclusively or what?

Mohonky

Has the chick considered getting into some sexy lingerie and dancing in front of him to get him to take his focus off the game?

Worked fucking quick smart for me.

Truespeed

Hmm, what's worse - a person with a video game addiction or some who posts a story about a person with a videogame addiction.

trupclow

Hmm, great mother:

Dad: "She had to get rid of the excess weight when she decided to go back to school" (aka her family"

Mom: "I got rid of my children to further my career"

Mother of the fucking decade right there!

Truant

Even the one in the OP looks staged to me. His mom looks like one of those over-acting no-name actors out there. Kinda like that guy who wants to push the detonator in the civilian boat in TDK. I hate those kinds of actors.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
That's a total waste of time, but he does talk in an odd, dorky way that I associate with people who talk about games too much in public. He's just a nerdy dude.

Balzac

Excessive gaming is just a symptom of this guy's depression and definitely not the cause. I'm sure the retreat did him good but weekly/monthly therapy likely would have helped a ton more.

andycapps

Watched King of Kong for the first time last night. I'm picturing this guy as being one of the "competitive gamers" on there. Can't watch this at work so don't know if I'm right or not.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
SimpleDesign said:
LOL

*Tackles him to the ground*

"STOP JERKING OFF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF?"

:lol

How have I lived without knowing this show existed? :lol
That's real? Looks super fake to me. I mean come on, that UPS guy. :lol

Top Bottom