• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Greenberg congratulates Sony and assures Xbox fans the revealed games would look and play great on XSX, "the world's most powerful console"

icerock

He's just doing his job, many multi-plats are heading to Series X so makes sense if he wants to plug his brand.

Now, they need to deliver in their July showing, I enjoyed Sony's event overall but I expected more out of it given all the hype preceding the event. Let's hope MS bring the goods too, fingers crossed!

MDSLKTR

EXbR1ELXsAEQ9gk

Eliciel

God I cant wait for the 3rd party comparison threads.

the problem is that this will never end, there will be comparisons before even games have been released. The biggest question mark remains is how Sony is going to cool the console with the design they chose. The design is quite thin to be honest!!!!11

GHG

Gold Member
30fps stream says it all really. He has room to brag.

It's funny because the trailers of the games Sony uploaded have the console exclusive wording and all that jazz but they omitted it from the presentation.

It's funny seeing these two posts back to back. You're still rattling on about a 30fps stream even after watching the higher quality videos that are now available.

Scrape the barrel some more and be sure to let us know what you come up with.

Stuart360

I'm not keen on the guy, but the tweet is just letting the casuals know those games will also be on XSX. You would be surprised how many people will automaticly think they are PS5 only games. Hell the Resi 8 thread on here says 'Resident Evil 8 announced for PS5'.

mkacc

Neo Member
Why would you come out an say something like that? Just makes them look desperate for that bit of attention.
They don't need to do this kind of stuff. I'm sure they have a great machine, just show the GAMES and let them do the talk for you.

Gamerguy84

I wasn't trolling. If Aaron tweeted "Congratz Sony for a great presentation, wish you all the best" that would have been a perfect tweet from an executive.

His tweet to me basically said " Yeah yeah, nice show but XBOX IS THE MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE OF ALL TIME". Just seems childish. To me anyway.

Yep its back to the 360 days where similar words followed everything the guy said.

His wife will tell him dinner is ready and he'll say "OK, just let me finish this level on the worlds most powerful console"

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
I agree. For being PS5 games, TLOUP2 looks better than 20 out of the 25 games and facial animations need some work, even for Aloy in Horizon. Her face still looks plain and bland. The best looking game to me was Project Athia which is a one year timed console exclusive. Godfall looked great but is also a one year timed exclusive. As someone who was hyped before the show, it finished with me feeling underwhelmed and disappointed. Horizon basically saved it. Overall, an 8/10. Was expecting more AAA "bangers" as opposed to the vast majority being Indies/AA titles.

Plus, no release dates or windows for any of the Sony published games except for the Spider Man stop gap before the actual sequel. How far off is Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart and Returnal??? Thought for sure that Ratchet would be a launch title.

Klayzer

It's funny seeing these two posts back to back. You're still rattling on about a 30fps stream even after watching the higher quality videos that are now available.

No don't stop him. Let all that pent up frustration come out. I like seeing all the trolls scramble to type something worthy.

Arun1910

All marketing of course.

I think all of us know here on paper the Series X is more powerful, but as someone with a PC I couldn't care less which console was more powerful.

I'd rather have a console that gives me Uncharted, TLoU, Spider-Man, Sackboy, Ratchet and Clank, HZD, God of War despite it being the less powerful console.

This is the example he sets for Xbox fans, just let that sink in.

Most Xbox fans don't know who he is or read his tweets and if other people didn't make a big deal about everything he tweeted then even less would know or care :)

OP probably saw this and posted this thread less than 20 minutes after the tweet.

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS

Who knew resolution = hz. This guy's got it all figured out! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

BlackTron

"Xbox fans should know these titles are going to look and play GREAT on XboxSeriesX because what we're doing in terms of the next generation of Xbox is going to be bigger and better than you've EVER seen before in America, on the the world's MOST powerful console!!""

GHG

Gold Member
Most Xbox fans don't know who he is or read his tweets and if other people didn't make a big deal about everything he tweeted then even less would know or care :)

OP probably saw this and posted this thread less than 20 minutes after the tweet.

Most Xbox fans don't know who he is?

Well it's a shame that even those who don't know who he is behave like they have been influenced by him.

Top Bottom