• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Acclaimed Historical Survival Medieval Dynasty Planned for PSVR2

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
medieval-dynasty-psvr2-playstation-vr-1.900x.jpg

According to a Polish interview with developers Render Cube and Spectral Games, as spotted by French website VRPlayer, a conversion is currently planned for Meta Quest 2 – with a PSVR2 port planned thereafter. Development of the virtual reality adaptation is going well, with one of four key production milestones already complete.

This will not be a direct translation of the existing PC release, but instead a version designed specifically for virtual reality which maintains many of the mechanics and systems of the original. In other words, the developer’s not taking the easy option of repurposing the existing game for PSVR2, but is instead looking to tailor and expand upon its concepts for the new medium.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Looks like they went for Quest after all (for now).

Would be nice to have PS VR2/PC VR versions that look more like the flat game (huh, looks like it turned out very successful) but that looks like a well done VR game.

Even just adding some shadows and higher res stuff here and there, it will look very nice on the more capable platforms, if they actually make it available there later.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Now .. I'm no hunter ... but no way in hell a deer will be chowing down on grass with a hunter standing 2 ft from it with a comically oversized bow

medieval-dynasty-psvr2-playstation-vr-1.900x.jpg

Top Bottom