• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies: Further DLC, soundtrack announced

GSR

Capcom today announced full DLC details for Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies in Japan.

In addition to the Costume Pack that's available free until August 15th, the Turnabout Quiz Deduction series asks you to piece together goings-on at the Wright Anything Agency. The prologue is unlocked upon finishing the game, while the actual contents will be released weekly from August 1st to August 15th for 150 yen each.

Finally, a full case for the game, Turnabout Return, will be made available at some point in the future for an as-yet-undecided price. Set just after Phoenix regains his badge, it sees him being hired by aquarium entertainer Shouko Umino to defend her partner, the orca Ale, against a murder charge.

65NK9Ib.png

In addition, the game's soundtrack will be available September 20th, featuring more than 60 tracks of music.

Drago

Has Capcom said anything about NA/EU getting the DLC?

I would gladly pay for new full cases. (And I want the classic Phoenix suit!)

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
So let me get this straight.

You're going to defend in court an orca.

Like, the animal. In court.

Yup, this is an Ace Attorney game.

oti

Banned
I love the Phoenix Wright soundtracks. First one was the best, but every game has great tracks really. Relevant DLC is also fine with me, as long as the prices are ok.

Thorgal

Capcom today announced full DLC details for Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies in Japan.

In addition to the Costume Pack that's available free until August 15th, the Turnabout Quiz Deduction series asks you to piece together goings-on at the Wright Anything Agency. The prologue is unlocked upon finishing the game, while the actual contents will be released weekly from August 1st to August 15th for 150 yen each.

Finally, a full case for the game, Turnabout Return, will be made available at some point in the future for an as-yet-undecided price. Set just after Phoenix regains his badge, it sees him being hired by aquarium entertainer Shouko Umino to defend her partner, the orca Ale, against a murder charge.

65NK9Ib.png

In addition, the game's soundtrack will be available September 20th, featuring more than 60 tracks of music.

Are we gonna cross examine a whale ?

i know we already cross examined a
Parrot
once so this should be fun .

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Prequel DLC, interesting.

JavyOO7

I'd rather they release AAI2, first. But apparently in order to get that I gotta buy the newest 3DS iteration when it comes out. =/

I guess I won't play the newest AA until AAI2 comes out...

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I will buy it, because I have no will power.

Also I think AA franchise would be perfect for an episodic style of releases ala Sam & Max or more recently TT:TWD.

It would be killer if they released several more cases after release. Another 3 or 4 in addition to the original game would be godly.

XPE

So is the west getting free DLC for a couple of weeks?

Also hurry up and announce a release date =)

Roto13

A DLC case? I am potentially very ok with this as long as the game has the proper number of cases by default and it's priced correctly.

A whale as the defendant, a phoenix for the defense, a hawk for the prosecution, and a rock for a judge.

Ace Attorney.

Best description ever.

DLC for this game excites me...when should we expect a release date announcement for the game? You don't think they'll wait until Tokyo Game Show to tell us the date do you?

hope the dlc costumes are decent.

would totally buy AA4 hobo phoenix outfit.

And that pirate orca is so adorable.

But yeah it being an orca, it probably did snuff the guy lol.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
So Phoenix will
regain his attorney badge
? Fuck that spoiler, I haven't finished Apollo Justice yet :/

Top Bottom