• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (PC/XB1/PS4, 2018) - E3 2017 trailer

Neptonic

We are blessed to exist in a universe with this game in it. I'm so excited for this game after the trash that was Assault Horizon.

Traditional gameplay, Strangereal, I can't fucking wait for this.

The only game I seriously played on my wife's 360 was Ace Combat 6.

Holy crap that looks good!!
If it is done well, this seems like it could very well be the title that sells me on a VR headset.
Are all Ace Combat games story driven like this?

Back to Osea-Erusea conflict, Keiki Kobayashi as the composer... E3 HAS BEGUN!

m2QGbb.gif

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Fuck me that looks amazing I am so hyped to return to strangereal

I hope we get an AC5 style melodrama lmao I love that type of anime as hell story telling I think it matches Ace Combat perfectly.

I'm hype. I hope the VR is substantial and not just a single mission or two.

That cheesy dialogue needs to stop though. "I'm curious to know, does the color of the sky matter to you?" Who asks a question like that? Who talks like that? I think it's a Japanese thing.

And the whole "kingdom of (some made up country)" and "princess" is just strange when seeing modern real world military weapons flying around. I know this is what AC is though, just still not used to it.

AAK

So how much effort really is in the VR mode? Is it just some model viewer like Tekken 7 or can you actually play the campaign in VR?

Didn't realise this was being co-developed by Bandai Namco Studios Singapore, which was apparently set up in 2013 to make games for the Asian market. Is this their first game, and are they providing asset support?

Farbanti still flooded ? Another battle over the capital at dusk ?

I fought the liberation of Farbanti, flooded, at dusk, in 2001 !

Nothing changed in 17 years lol

Oh my god, that name brought back a Blockbuster memory!

I worked with one of those ditsy type girls and she kept calling the Ace Combat game "Shattered Ski's" We never corrected her.

A.Romero

I can't wait for this game, it looks like it plays like classic Ace Combat with current gen tech... Straight to my veins!

Lime

The game looks really good. If it's half as good as the PS2 ones, I'll definitely get it day one.

Top Bottom