- Oct 24, 2017
Action game, Soulstice, gets an extended E3 2021 gameplay trailer
Modus Games has released an extended version of Soulstice’s E3 2021 gameplay trailer. This trailer shows some alpha gameplay footage, therefore it does not represent the quality of the final product. Still, it can give you a glimpse at the game’s mechanics.
Soulstice is an action game in which players will explore a dark world brimming with hidden mysteries, master a diverse combat system, and inhabit the dual forces of two sisters in a coming-of-age fantasy story with fast-paced action, vicious enemies and breathtaking boss fights.
The game will come out on Steam in 2022. Below you can also find its key features.
- Fight in synergy – Manage both characters simultaneously. Briar masters melee attacks and combos, while Lute controls the battlefield with her otherworldly abilities. Combine their strengths to unlock powerful transformations and fulfill their true potential as a Chimera.
- Customize weapons and abilities – Weapons are unlocked and upgraded throughout the game and can be switched even in the middle of a combo to deal greater damage to opponents.
- Explore the city of Ilden – Discover puzzles and secrets in diverse locations within a troubled city in ruins. A Tear in the Sky has opened above Ilden; as Briar and Lute get closer to it, their surroundings become more menacing and twisted.
- Experience a grim world – Plunge into a dark story of sisterly love heightened by stylish and sleek art inspired by classic Japanese fantasy.
- Combat different enemy classes – Wraiths, Corrupted and Possessed have trespassed into the world from beyond the Veil. Use Lute’s auras to weaken or expose them and adapt to a flow of battle that never feels the same.
- Uncover the truth of your origin – Throughout the game, Briar and Lute will discover the truth about themselves and their power but must work together to stay true to their unbreakable bond.