• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision-Blizzard has best Q3 in over 10 years

Revenue - $2.070 billion (5th highest quarterly net revenues in last 10 years)

Operating Income - $824 million (2nd highest operating income in last 10 years)

Net Income - $639 million (3rd highest net income in last 10 years)

82542_2_activision-blizzards-q3-results-set-new-10-year-record.png

Other tidbits:

D2R is the best selling remaster ever (Week 1 sales)
90% of their revenue was from digital sales.

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/8254...-q3-results-set-new-10-year-record/index.html

n3HKy.gif

Not gonna lie, I thought overwatch 2 would come out in 2020, this year at the latest. Maybe even early 2022.... But 2023!? Holy shit, the game will more than likely be dead before than. They would have to do some major stuff between then to get players back on board. And I mean, MAJOR things.

Notabueno

Banned
Source? I have hard time believing just D2R would push Actiblizz to their best year over Call of Duty and other games.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I have no problem with Activision. I'm a supporter of COD and Diablo. Among my fav game franchises I've sunk time into.

People should put away the politics because just about every big corporation has had dumb shit happen internally. You just dont know it because gaming has loud employees who go on Twitter every hour telling the world about every personal and work crisis ever, while whichever PC or cellphone maker you're using right now to surf GAF has likely had similar criminal activity done by someone at some point. But those 100,000+ employees dont tell the world.

Last edited:

Griffon

Sure, getting rid of the senior staff to replace them with underpaid juniors make their books look good.

Last edited:

Polygonal_Sprite

Gold Member
I have no problem with Activision. I'm a supporter of COD and Diablo. Among my fav game franchises I've sunk time into.

People should put away the politics because just about every big corporation has had dumb shit happen internally. You just dont know it because gaming has loud employees who go on Twitter every hour telling the world about every personal and work crisis ever, while whichever PC or cellphone maker you're using right now to surf GAF has likely had similar criminal activity done by someone at some point. But those 100,000+ employees dont tell the world.
Imagine it was your mother / sister / daughter being abused by these sad little fucksticks.

“Don’t talk about it because it happens everywhere anyway”… what an amazing outlook on life.

reksveks

whichever PC or cellphone maker you're using right now to surf GAF has likely had similar criminal activity done by someone at some point. But those 100,000+ employees dont tell the world
If it is a criminal activity, should it not be public. Its why we have whistle-blower laws.

Top Bottom