- Nov 21, 2014
Activision Blizzard confirmed several release plans for 2020 during its fourth quarter and 2019 financial results conference call.
Here is a summary:
- A new Call of Duty title will be released in Q4 2020 (Act shocked)
- Several “remastered” and “reimagined” titles are in development, which will be announced later in 2020.
- Diablo Immortal will enter alpha testing in mid-2020.
- World of Warcraft Classic will receive new content just like other Blizzard Entertainment titles.
- King will invest in new titles for 2020.
The Investor Relations website contains information about Activision Blizzard's business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.