• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Actors with great blue eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2010
Ive been watching vikings resently. I was really stunned by the main actors blue eyes. Probably enhanced in post. But I have come to the conclusion that i really like blue eyes. It is really beautiful.

Ofcourse there is the king of blue eyes:

its like looking into a set of living sapphires.

Any other actors who have great blue eyes?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jul 30, 2009
Western Australia
I love it when I have an excuse to post Saoirse Ronan.

Edit: Beaten, but I got her name right. :p

Edit edit:

:swoon:

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Feb 5, 2008
I love it when I have an excuse to post Saoirse Ronan.

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392838_558899644143682_1491351796_n.jpg[IMG]

Edit: Beaten, but I got her name right. :p[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're talking about, Sir. >.>

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jun 6, 2004
NYC
Alexandra Daddario

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jun 6, 2004
NYC
she is stunning.

I know, Ive never heard anyone on GAF call her anything but that and this is the first time Ive ever seen someone describe her eyes as terrifying lol

If that's terrifying... I want some of that.

Chuckie

Dec 3, 2009
I just want to say that I want a wife with pretty blue eyes.

That's funny, I wanted one with pretty brown eyes. Maybe it's because I look into my own blue eyes every day so those got a bit boring for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.