• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Adam Schiff accused of being a pedophile

Zangiefy360

Aug 30, 2018
With proof being displayed today on the 101, and now as someone with secondhand knowledge of such a heinous accusation, I believe we need to initiate impeachment proceedings so we can fully investigate this credible claim. Anyone have a link to the whistleblower submission form?

Supporting evidence, no way a non-pedo would ever be caught dead in overalls.

Sleepydays

Sep 12, 2017
In all fairness, it might just be that he looks like the nonciest nonce in noncetown, DC.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Maybe the OP was joking or maybe the OP already knew it, but this popped up today (doesn't have a lot of mainstream corroboration yet):

What does this have to do with Schiff? The accusation is that he and Schiff are associates, which is corroborated by at least one event where Schiff spoke at the same Obamacare town hall coordinated by Hensel.

Zangiefy360

Aug 30, 2018
Maybe the OP was joking or maybe the OP already knew it, but this popped up today (doesn't have a lot of mainstream corroboration yet):

What does this have to do with Schiff? The accusation is that he and Schiff are associates, which is corroborated by at least one event where Schiff spoke at the same Obamacare town hall coordinated by Hensel.

I was not aware of this development, thanks for posting! The case is building as Schiff clearly runs with a bunch of sexual deviants. Like this guy who gets off on killing black male prostitutes.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I was not aware of this development, thanks for posting! The case is building as Schiff clearly runs with a bunch of sexual deviants. Like this guy who gets off on killing black male prostitutes.

Yeah I was gonna say... I wouldn't have even bothered posting it (because it is still unconfirmed and spurious) unless I already knew about Schiff's connection with Ed Buck.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
No one would ever make up this type of serious accusation.
Accusations are often more accurate than facts.
#beliveallaccusers

Last edited:

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Thoughts from the shower,

Could Schiff be AOC's father?
He kind of have the same bug eyes as she does and it would be awesome to have a
"AOC, I am your father" moment to continue this soap opera.

Please, DNC scriptwriters, Have AOC go up against Schiff in an election, lose to him, then have a battle and he emotionally confesses
'AOC, I am your father ...'

It would be fucking awesome. You would get the vote from the whole SW fanbase!
Don't disrespect the voters.