• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Admit it, GAF - one of you is this seller (amazing collection on eBay)

Dreavus

I'm more impressed by those organizational skills. Makes his collection look classy as fudge.

Yep.

The presentation is fantastic. I mean, the collection is very impressive too, but the way it's all laid out in those photos puts it on another level.

AwRy108

Always shocked to see these types of sales--someone obviously spent a ton of their time putting this collection together, yet will also be taking a huge loss on the sale.

Alienous

What's the story behind this?

I'd donate to a Kickstarter so this dude could keep the collection, and semi-open it up as a museum type place.

Dreavus

Always shocked to see these types of sales--someone obviously spent a ton of their time putting this collection together, yet will also be taking a huge loss on the sale.

I couldn't imagine selling something like this either, but I also doubt I'd ever arrive at a collection of this magnitude. I think people just eventually reach the breaking point for how much stuff they can have, and in this case moving homes definitely factors in to his decision to try and sell.

LoveCake

Do all those SNES & NES carts have boxes?

Nice collection, why is he selling though, i don't see the point really in spending so much time & money collecting & then selling up.

Hubble

basically he's trying to pay his mortgage with this collection.

160k? good luck with that.

He said he is not leaving the hobby of collecting, and is in the process of moving with everything packed so he figured to offer it up for an exorbitant price to see.

Top Bottom