• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adolf Hitler Humiliation Simulator.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Pee on Hitler. Pee on his face. Pee on his body.
This is a simulator with great graphics that allows you to interact in a humiliating manner with Adolf Hitler.
You can put him on his knees, pee on him and then shoot him and pee on him again.
Eternally pee on that bastard.

Featuring:

-Realistic Hitler 3d model
-Cinematographic graphics and camera fee;
-Censored penis that can be controlled with mouse

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'll wait for the unrated patch.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Why is Hitler speaking Russian?

DryvBy

This will sell really well because the ctrl-left will want to own Hitler with bodily fluids instead of shoot him like a normal human being, and the alt-right will buy it so they can review it negatively.

Win-win for this pet rock merchant!

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Not inclusive enough. What about women who want to piss on him? Will there be representations of differently-able penises? Will there be racial customisation? I don't want my penis to be white dammit.

Skyn3t

Banned
I would pay good money to use a virtual mangina to take a piss on the Fuhrer. For social justice!

TacosNSalsa

8cRc73R.gif

I thought we hit the limits with the YouTube gamer life video game. Then again, there’s a market for pretty much anything nowadays.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I expect golden shower fetishists will be offended by this.

I'm sure every effort will be made to piss them off, the shower of bastards that they are. Urine for a treat when they finally slash the offensive content out of the game. (sorrynotsorry)

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I I feel like it’s super childish and shouldn’t be promoted as something “ good “.

We have huge problem with people acting like adults in the US and things like this just feed that problem.

Last edited:

ruvikx

Banned
Isn't vilifying mass murderers against the TOA? Wait, sorry, wrong forum.

If you want to be "smart", one can easily label the Allied "winners" of WW2 mass murderers (nukes, firebombing & Soviet war crimes paint a rather heroic picture... not). As for the reee forum, didn't their hero Barack Obama conduct warfare in the middle-east? Thus kill people? It's all subjective.

As for this 'game', I'd encourage players who enjoy this stuff to take a picture of Hitler (or Trump, i.e. both are interchangeable these days), pose it over a live electric socket & urinate in real life over both the picture & the socket. #justdoit

do-it.jpg

Looks like someone is trying to bait outrage reaction. Or maybe it's an attempt to make some era members spend few dollars on scam game :D

A.Romero

I'm not a Hitler fan but it is funny to me that this game with any other character would cause a lot of push back but Hitler is humanity's favorite villain so it won't matter.

It will probably be modded to hell and back for sexual purposes and to troll people.

Not the direction that I would want to but at least the medium is advancing...

Blam

Not inclusive enough. What about women who want to piss on him? Will there be representations of differently-able penises? Will there be racial customisation? I don't want my penis to be white dammit.
WhErE'S mY TrAnS oPtiON!!?!?!!?

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Are there really people in this thread equating peeing on Hitler with SJWism.

Really bros.

Last edited:

Grimmrobe

The "indie" scene is the gift that keeps on giving. Say what you want about "mainstream" games, but none of those companies would ever insult your intelligence enough to release this sort of crap.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Who do you think made the game? Normal people have better shit to do.
judging by their other games, looks like Russians. Who aren't exactly known for being SJWs. And who also suffered dramatically more casualties in WW2 than the US did. There is not a person alive in Russia, even today, who is not connected to someone who died to stop Hitler. So I would say that's a good reason to make a game where he gets peed on.

Hitler was an actual mass murderer and villain. Not someone like Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
judging by their other games, looks like Russians. Who aren't exactly known for being SJWs. And who also suffered dramatically more casualties in WW2 than the US did. There is not a person alive in Russia, even today, who is not connected to someone who died to stop Hitler. So I would say that's a good reason to make a game where he gets peed on.

Hitler was an actual mass murderer and villain. Not someone like Donald Trump.

sorry you must have missed the memo on this.
everything not insane left is nazi

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Well, Custer's revenge was made in 1982, and while graphically very tame by today's standards, thematically I think it is a couple orders of magnitude more offensive.

But really. Steam is full of such junk because they don't want to do any quality control. Just ignore it.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I don't mind that it exists. It's just... weird. But now that you've mentioned it, I suppose I've seen much weirder things from the internet...

Top Bottom