African immigrant bashed by two bigoted thugs for his cultural headwear

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Can you believe that in current_year, this kind of bigotry is still running rampant? Against a poc too! All for his choice of clothing...

Zaru

Oct 2, 2012
Might as well change the title to "by two bigoted thugs in German town" (whoops, I don't know how that space got there)

• Triggered
Reactions: DrLobster

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
So if you wear a MAGA hat it automatically turns you into a seed of demon doing evil things (which I need to say they are not good things lol) to anyone not wearing that hat? No matter who wears that?

Reactions: bucyou

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
25 year old is my age. I always find it surreal when I see people in my age group committing crimes.
Where did they go wrong in life that I haven't gone down a similar path.
Maybe you studied in the "wrong school" JordanN . In my country this brainwashing shit starts from an early age by some teacher telling you what is right and what is wrong before you having a critical thinking first.

Reactions: CatLady

bucyou

Feb 3, 2018
"“I like everything that he does. Like, I came here legally," Mable said. "Why can’t all people come here legally then? I went through the right process, the proper channels and I’m here, so why can’t they do the same thing?”
According to the resident "progressives", this shining example of the positives of legal immigration would be a racist

“They felt like a black man should not be wearing a Trump hat because it’s like when you are black, you have to be a Democrat," said Mable, who has a laceration of his nose and lingering pain in his jaw. “I’ll wear it again. The movement is still going on, Trump is still in power and in 2020 we will win again.”
i love this man for not letting those 2 punks rattle him.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: CatLady and JordanN

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
I would’ve assaulted him too.

That shit’s cultural appropriation.
Maryland’s electoral votes went to Clinton in 2016.
You can’t wear the red hat if you ain’t in a red state.

Dec 10, 2018
25 year old is my age. I always find it surreal when I see people in my age group committing crimes.
Where did they go wrong in life that I haven't gone down a similar path.
Just out of curiosity do you live by yourself? Or do you rent/stay. Ethan parents or family.

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Title and thread creator gave most of it away. But it appears strange to me to rob someone for their political positions. To beat up, I can understand (not respect though, it is never OK to use violence for anything but defense), but I'd assume you rob people for their money, not their view points.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Title and thread creator gave most of it away. But it appears strange to me to rob someone for their political positions. To beat up, I can understand (not respect though, it is never OK to use violence for anything but defense), but I'd assume you rob people for their money, not their view points.
If your gonna beat someone up, might as well make a few bucks while your at it. LOL

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
The police has found those 2 suspects "braves heroes" hiding among the children in basketball courtyard.
Just pointing out how brave they were. /s