• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AfroFuture FEST charging white people twice the ticket price of POC's

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
1) You're lying, he wasn't permed at first and then retroactively changed to a temp. The system logs only show the one ban action.

2) Our mods try to remain disciplined and restrained with their bans, giving most people an opportunity to reform. A temp ban is not an endorsement of someone's behavior, and your logic matrix must be broken to think so. That said, I'm increasing this ban to a perm as it's pretty awful stuff.

3) Bye.
Hey, I've got a question about the people who request bans. Do you have a list of people who your mods follow around and force them to log in or something? Or do they get some sort of parting gift by doing so? Maybe a bunny ranch voucher or something? I just don't understand what motivates people to spend time from their lives asking not to be allowed to sign into an internet forum.

bigedole

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Hey, I've got a question about the people who request bans. Do you have a list of people who your mods follow around and force them to log in or something? Or do they get some sort of parting gift by doing so? Maybe a bunny ranch voucher or something? I just don't understand what motivates people to spend time from their lives asking not to be allowed to sign into an internet forum.
An over inflated sense of self importance in current_year's digital age.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
I don't dwell on self-righteous grandstanders. They're welcome to close their accounts and leave so that we can get on with our day.

SoulChamber

Sep 19, 2018
Yes, it is obvious that the Western countries are not fitting them well, they prefer to segregate with people of their own, so there is already a continent to do so.
And yet, when we tell them to get back to Africa to be with "fellow people of colour" they go apemad...
I know I'm late on this, but you're an asshole. It's very offensive to people such as myself.

I'm glad you're gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeafTourette