• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After maybe over 15 years it's time to leave NeoGAF the moderation is getting silly here

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAL2006

Banned
Hello fellow posters. I have created 2 threads. Each has its own discussion focused at a specific subject. one was a poll as we have yet to have a poll about the situation and how PlayStation gamers will react. And a second thread was about the threat of consolidation. My posts were not short or troll threads post, I created a long winded OP and gave my reasons for discussion purposes, as I like speculation and good discussion. But it seems moderators don't like this so GAF probably isn't for me no more.

May I have my account banned and can I also get my post content deleted if that's possible. Thank you mods.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Will Ferrell Goodbye GIF by filmeditor

Never understood these things.

Can't people just simply resist going to certain sites without getting banned?

Just remove it from your favorites and avoid it for a few months?

Last edited:

KAL2006

Banned
Your threads are "console warring" which seems to be the only rule on this site.

Console warring are usually low effort posts and threads. I am not a console warrior I like game discussion and speculation. I'd say my posts are not low effort like the mod warned me with

I get where the mods are coming from - so much subtle warring in the last 24 hours. The ‘threat of consolidation’ stuff in particular.

Microsoft good = bad. Whatever.

The new moderation policy really showed it’s working though since the Activision news broke - this place was forced to be bearable whereas in the past it would have been a complete shitshow. Actually read some thoughtful tales rather than those being discouraged by warrior bs.

KAL2006

Banned
I get where the mods are coming from - so much subtle warring in the last 24 hours. The ‘threat of consolidation’ stuff in particular.

Microsoft good = bad. Whatever.

The new moderation policy really showed it’s working though since the Activision news broke - this place was forced to be bearable whereas in the past it would have been a complete shitshow. Actually read some thoughtful tales rather than those being discouraged by warrior bs.

Where did my posts and threads make it look like there is warring going on its basic speculation and discussion, not lol fuck u Sony where is you COD now lolz

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ

Jose92

[Membe
Hello fellow posters. I have created 2 threads. Each has its own discussion focused at a specific subject. one was a poll as we have yet to have a poll about the situation and how PlayStation gamers will react. And a second thread was about the threat of consolidation. My posts were not short or troll threads post, I created a long winded OP and gave my reasons for discussion purposes, as I like speculation and good discussion. But it seems moderators don't like this so GAF probably isn't for me no more.

May I have my account banned and can I also get my post content deleted if that's possible. Thank you mods.
Don't take it personal, right now console war is rampant because of the news yesterday and the moderation team are trying their best to create a welcoming environment for everyone. Yes they may make some mistakes but take it easy mate don't stress over it take a break of couple weeks and come back. No need for a knee jerk reaction

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ

Flintty

uSTPSDF.gif

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
String of what it's, wild coulds. That's what discussion and speculation is. And there are far from being baseless

That we didn't need another thread for. It got closed, you didn't get banned.

If you want to stop being here, stop replying and tag a mod.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Sorry I just have no idea how to get the accounts and post deleted so this a quick way to get mods attention.
How do I lock the thread and who do I contact to get my account banned and posts deleted?
They wont delete all your posts....you arent that special.

Account closing is easy.
Just PM a mod.
Theyll do it without fanfare.
Mod of War Mod of War should do it ASAP!

Have fun on Twitter.
sQM0iLc.gif

Last edited:

KAL2006

Banned
I think the mods are fine here. DGrayson DGrayson always comes off a genuinely great person.

Just don't be combative, we're talking about videogames and providing random hot takes.

I'm just here to have fun, laugh, and hopefully add something worth reading to discussions.

Can you contact DGrayson to ban my account and delete all my posts and lock this thread. After all these years I still don't know how to tag a mod or user.

Edit
I messaged him directly. This is taking longer than expected I expected this thread to be locked and me to be banned faster than my last thread I created.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom