• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After using mouthwash do you rinse with water immediately or do you take it like a man and endure the burn?

You rinse with regular mouthwash? Pathetic. I use Xenomorph blood to get that extra clean feeling in the morning.

Xeno-Acid-Blood-GIF-05152017.gif

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
May I ask how old you are?
I was exactly the same until I got into my 30s then my dentist started to warn me that there was some plaque building up in-between my teeth as food does inevitably get trapped in there and brushing the surface of your teeth with a brush simply can't remove that. I've now been flossing daily for the past 3 years and my teeth have never felt cleaner. I also have never had a filling or any kind of mouth aids but this kinda stuff can take years and years to develop and your luck might run out if you're still in your 20s.

26 - dentists have been saying similar things for years, I get them cleaned, floss for a few weeks, fall off, repeat. I'm probably just being incredibly arrogant and will likely regret it further down the line, although that fact that I don't drink fizzy drinks and don't eat many sweets definitely helps.

lil puff

Rinse? I drink a bottle a day.
My old friend used to get drunk off Listerine when he didn't have access to liquor.
I tried a tiny bit and that shit is brutal.

Same guy smoked dried banana peel to get high when he couldn't get weed.
Dude'll put anything in his damn body.

longdi

Banned
Mouth wash is a scam imo, just for that shortlived minty aftertaste, which dont really helps. In fact alochol mouthwash is found to be bad for dental health!
As long as your water is flushed with fluoride, you rinse with plain water.

Flossing is real deal though, it helps to unstick food between the gaps.

Which Listerine mouthwash do you use? I buy that yellow stuff, fuck the green or blue, might as well swish with grapefruit juice. Ain't cleaning a damn thig with that candy flavored "antiseptic rinse".

Which Listerine mouthwash do you use? I buy that yellow stuff, fuck the green or blue, might as well swish with grapefruit juice. Ain't cleaning a damn thig with that candy flavored "antiseptic rinse".

I used the green for years. Switched to purple, non clear bottle (like a hard plastic bottle) was told it’s the strongest.

Feels like I’m swishing the devil’s dick but does the job well.

Im also not rinsing after brushing after reading this thread, at least not right away

lil puff

I used the green for years. Switched to purple, non clear bottle (like a hard plastic bottle) was told it’s the strongest.

Feels like I’m swishing the devil’s dick but does the job well.

Im also not rinsing after brushing after reading this thread, at least not right away
I am sorta liking the orange and I would never thought I would

Top Bottom