• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AGDQ - Awesome Games Done Quick 2021 (January 3rd - 10th)

Dthomp

Is it really trying to have equal representation at their woke event if almost every "female" they have is/was a man? Watching this after hours streams has brought out all the crazy.

On a side note, my wife was trying to figure out the same thing, along with why all the girls selected to run are literally the ones playing all the awful block type games. I could literally just start digging through twitch and find plenty of real girls streaming popular games or likely even speedrunning games that aren't half as awful as what they have used in this event.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Is it really trying to have equal representation at their woke event if almost every "female" they have is/was a man? Watching this after hours streams has brought out all the crazy.

On a side note, my wife was trying to figure out the same thing, along with why all the girls selected to run are literally the ones playing all the awful block type games. I could literally just start digging through twitch and find plenty of real girls streaming popular games or likely even speedrunning games that aren't half as awful as what they have used in this event.

I think as soon as a woman comes anywhere near these people she will run away screaming after overwhelming creep behaviour towards her.

SCB3

I think as soon as a woman comes anywhere near these people she will run away screaming after overwhelming creep behaviour towards her.

Kungfufruitcup or whatever her name is is pretty cute, they tend to put women on the Host duties as some of them are Voice Actors or at least wanna be

Also, I don't usually like the long RPG runs, but that Pokémon Platinum one was pretty entertaining throughout

Bollocks

speedrunning racing games...
could-should.jpg

Just the other day I thought how stupid would it be to speedrun Gran Turismo at GDQ.

SCB3

speedrunning racing games...
could-should.jpg

Just the other day I thought how stupid would it be to speedrun Gran Turismo at GDQ.

Eh I can see kart racers being fun to watch, Mario Kart for example, if only for the cool shortcuts

There is a guy I follow on twitch that only sleedruns Racing games, KuruHS or something and yea GT or Need for Speed seem kinda pointless

SJRB

Gold Member
This Sekiro run is solid, nice commentary from Distorsion too.

Too bad it's any% though, this is over way too soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom