• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Age gap

so she can legally have a drink ( this is assuming youre in the US of course, sorry about that if youre not)

anyways - just be hyper vigilant about your semen
I hate it when guys make a girl get drunk first before having sexual intercourse with them.

Isn't it better if the girl didn't have to be drunk and instead be fully conscious of her sinful act so she can ask for repentance later?

Now that's what I'd call a happy ending!

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I've had a bigger age gap (she was over 20) and I think as long as you're both adults have fun. For now.

You can argue the morals one way or the other, but you can't argue away the age difference. One will get old sooner and possibly die sooner, one will be left lonely. But she's 19 so she probably won't hang around for long. So have fun.

I've had a bigger age gap (she was over 20) and I think as long as you're both adults have fun. For now.

You can argue the morals one way or the other, but you can't argue away the age difference. One will get old sooner and possibly die sooner, one will be left lonely. But she's 19 so she probably won't hang around for long. So have fun.
Tag to post correlation astronomical
vbVS10Y.png

teezzy

Banned
I'd kill myself if I looked like DSP!

Lmao, no idea who that is. I was gonna say, "idk if a 19 year old really wants to smash that breh"

😂

I say go for it. Just dont get too involved. I dated a 22 year old last year and she introduced me to some dudes her age. They looked like high school kids dude. Felt so weird after that.

Best of luck

NeoGiffer

Well, I find myself in quite a quandary, and need a little advice. Long story short, I'm getting up in the years, 37 to be exact. Now I find myself wrestling with something. A new girl has started at my work, and she's insanely attractive. She did however, just turn 19. She's said everything short of, let's go fuck. Now, I'm conflicted, because of the stigma of age gap. Would we have anything in common. What if we started dating? Thoughts, or advice?

giphy.gif

GymWolf

To clarify, shes worked her for almost 2 months, and we've been flirting a lot. I know I could have her if I pull the trigger. But like someone else said, don't fuck people you work with. Which is what I'm probably gonna go with. Also note, I'm not in a position to further her career. My rational mind tells me not to, but that goes out the window when I look at her.
I think you are gonna spit your ball's cocktail in her face not later than a couple of weeks, mens are weak creatures and you don't sound very sure about leaving her alone...

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
For the most part young women find older men disgusting. She wants $$$$ and means trouble watch out. Never trust a fucking 19 year old.

crumbs

1. Unless you work in Hollywood or are an elected official, banging teenage employees at your company probably isn't best idea if you're looking for career advancement.

2. She may have significant daddy issues if she's actually interested in your old ass.

3. Do you make enough money to be a sugar daddy?

PSlayer

Well, I find myself in quite a quandary, and need a little advice. Long story short, I'm getting up in the years, 37 to be exact. Now I find myself wrestling with something. A new girl has started at my work, and she's insanely attractive. She did however, just turn 19. She's said everything short of, let's go fuck. Now, I'm conflicted, because of the stigma of age gap. Would we have anything in common. What if we started dating? Thoughts, or advice?

Do it!

Lmao, no idea who that is. I was gonna say, "idk if a 19 year old really wants to smash that breh"

😂

I say go for it. Just dont get too involved. I dated a 22 year old last year and she introduced me to some dudes her age. They looked like high school kids dude. Felt so weird after that.

Best of luck
He's a streamer who accidentally streamed himself jerking off (where my avatar is from).

Moogle11

Banned
I wouldn't worry about stigma, especially if just looking for a fling/hookup.

Long term relationship? That's harder to pull off. Especially at those specific ages. As a professor, I can tell you that teens/early 20s somethings are very hard to find things in common with, seem less mature than we were at that age (more helicopter parenting, delayed maturation etc.). I'm early 40s, but felt the same when I started the job at 30.

That said, personally, I just don't find people more than 5 years, maybe 10 now that I'm older, younger than me very attractive very often. Yeah, they can have hot bodies but they just look like kids to me so I just don't feel much attraction. No judgement to people who do that as adults are adults and there's nothing wrong with it. The people I've been with over my life have been within 5-6 years of me in either directly. My last serious girlfriend before my wife was 5 years older than me and my wife is 5 1/2 years younger than me.

I think you are gonna spit your ball's cocktail in her face not later than a couple of weeks, mens are weak creatures and you don't sound very sure about leaving her alone...
Haha, yeah, after thinking about it today, I feel like this thread was made for no reason. I appreciate everyone's input, but my will power isnt strongk!

StormCell

StormCell StormCell

Half-age-plus-seven-relationship-rule.svg

37/2 + 7 = 25 or 26. Sorry.

I have just one observation to point out, but before I do I will divulge that I did consult this rule before pursuing my wife. LOL

Observation: the origin of this rule can be traced back to determining the ideal age of your bride. I would take that to mean if 22 was your ideal bride's age, you might settle for age 20 or 21 instead of someone age 27 if it's the right woman. It wasn't necessarily meant to be a formula for determining a safe age range for dating.

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
Observation: the origin of this rule can be traced back to determining the ideal age of your bride. I would take that to mean if 22 was your ideal bride's age, you might settle for age 20 or 21 instead of someone age 27 if it's the right woman. It wasn't necessarily meant to be a formula for determining a safe age range for dating.

I believe you. I'm also old-fashioned enough to think the two ought to be connected.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web

Younger girl is fine. You'll draw some attention, but youre legally fucking someone half your age, that's a win.

Younger girl at work? Don't do it. Way too many potential issues, and even if it doesn't get really bad, it likely will get really awkward and uncomfortable.

Last edited:

BigBooper

I don't really care in this case, but it would be super weird for an 80 year old to get out the pump for his great grandaughter`s 18 year old friend. There's a line somewhere, at least for most people.

teezzy

Banned
Also depends on how much you like your current job lol

I dated one of my co managers once and dumped her. All Hell broke loose. Never again, but I ended up moving to a much better company down the line anyhow

DESTROYA

Don’t forget to wrap your shit OP.
If you don’t you’ll always regret it later . If you were the boss I would highly suggest you not too but since your both just coworkers ....drill away.

Everything you asked depends on how much you care about your job.

Sure, there's always stories: "Oh, well, you know, I actually met my wife/husband/partner at work."
They are the exception. Not the rule.

zeorhymer

What was it again? Studies show that no matter how old the man is, their ideal girl is around 20, 21. As long as you guys are in different departments, it doesn't matter. But your track record doesn't bode very well.

Top Bottom