• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agent cancelled according to... Gamefly

Alienous

I don't believe it. I can see how Max Payne 3 took precedence as Rockstar Games' big linear title, but they'll surely revive the Agent concept in the future before a Max Payne 4.

DOWN

Banned
Remember, the copyright got renewed last year and they've never removed it from Social Club despite the numerous added games over the years.

aPvNg6Q_460sa.gif

Never cared for the game except for when it was announced. This is even worse than TLG, with TLG we have been getting constant news about how it is still not ready to be shown as well as some screens and that 2009 trailer but with this, nobody even knows shit about lol not even Sony.

5826.StephenColbertGIF.gif

I called this shit decades ago.

DOWN

Banned
Yeah... I just saw. The Agency is SOE. So then what the hell happened to that? And what the hell are people still on about then? It was a logo.

The Agency was officially cancelled. Agent has not been. The copyright was renewed last year, the social club listing is still present, and there were leaked screens of the environments.

Agent has yet to actually be cancelled officially. Wouldn't 2K have to announce it to shareholders?

Eusis

Well, if it's coming out it sure as fuck won't be a PS3 exclusive at this point. That's the domain of smaller games, namely niche Japanese games, not an expensive often delayed Rockstar game.

Mr.Swag

Banned
I think somebody on the rockstar marketing department just came up with the cool logo without there being an actual game.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Look on the bright side, IF the game is not cancelled then its going to be a next-gen only and that's good.

oxidax

well they could be just canceling the project for PS3 and making us wait another bunch of years before teasing us with a PS4 version. Then making us wait a bunch of years more and release it.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Just wait for TGS. I can't believe we are taking Gamefly as an official source now. Bet OP is a 360 or Wii fanboy. Go play fucking Elebits.

We got Persona 5, Last Guardian, FFvsXIII, 8 Days, Legend of Dragoon 2: Angel Rings, and Timesplitters 4 still on the way.

2015: year of the PS3

Huh? Prey 2 has had tons of public cancellation fallout, even with devs commenting on it. Agent has been near-silent.

There is a Prey 2 coming out, more than likely (made by the Dishonored devs, I believe), but it has to be for next gen systems at this point. Schreier ran a big piece on Bethesda trying not to let development of the game leak (which is how he got his tag).

DOWN

Banned
There is a Prey 2 coming out, more than likely (made by the Dishonored devs, I believe), but it has to be for next gen systems at this point. Schreier ran a big piece on Bethesda trying not to let development of the game leak (which is how he got his tag).

I know about it passing on as a new project from a different studio (which sucks because it looked perfect and I find Dishonored very mediocre). I figured the person I responded to meant the Prey 2 that was actually announced.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm rather neutral to this. At least with TLG we had a trailer. And it's not like those environment renders were good anyway.

Kev, you're more than welcome to shatter our dreams here. Rockstar North probably has better things to do.

Ryan is probably playing those games along HL3 right now :(

Lucky bastard.

Top Bottom