• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

TheOddOne

1elsjm.png

Mariolee

After the high of Season 2, Season 3 was a bit disappointing. I am still looking forward to Season 4 though, Ghost Rider looks surpisingly fantastic.

Also predicting return of LMD Ward.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
jesus how large is that image in the OP
it is STILL loading

edit: just 2.5 megs? wherever site is hosting that is not doing a good job

Pachimari

I hope they'll introduce new Inhumans. Of course I want Ghost Rider to be the focus, and Quake to go rogue, but I would love it if Coulson became the leader of the Secret Warriors, and them recruiting new ones. The only cool one is Yo-Yo.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
jesus how large is that image in the OP
it is STILL loading

edit: just 2.5 megs? wherever site is hosting that is not doing a good job
abroad (the image host) is always slow as hell for me, gifs usually don't even load at all. pic on the OP loaded normally for me though.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Here 4 dis

Yippie aye aay; yippie aye ohh~

EDIT:

I hope they'll introduce new Inhumans. Of course I want Ghost Rider to be the focus, and Quake to go rogue, but I would love it if Coulson became the leader of the Secret Warriors, and them recruiting new ones. The only cool one is Yo-Yo.

Showrunners said they got permision to use more classic Inhuman characters, so rxpect that.

What's the word on Brett Dalton? Has he confirmed he's completely done with the series or was he spotted on set or anything?

He's donezo.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
This season could be epic, but it could also be a complete mess. Ghostrider does not seem to fit the show at all but it could also take it into a cool new direction.

Pachimari

I actually think the show will be better off without Brett Dalton, as great as he has been for Agents of Shield. Now the show gets some new refreshing space, and can build up something new with the new timeslot which they seem to do with the addition of Ghost Rider.

kurahador

Really not sure what to expect this season. Please be better than season 3.

Excited to see a more sadistic Ghost Rider.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
This season will be the darkest and most mature season yet with the move to 10 p.m.!

Can't wait to see Saw-levels of gore now.

HeySeuss

Coulson as an agent I could enjoy greatly. Especially if he does badassery like he did in the "a funny thing happened on the way to Thor's hammer".

Have they laid out if Ghost Rider is an inhuman or if the skull mask gives him the powers yet?

Pachimari

Coulson as an agent I could enjoy greatly. Especially if he does badassery like he did in the "a funny thing happened on the way to Thor's hammer".

Have they laid out if Ghost Rider is an inhuman or if the skull mask gives him the powers yet?
He is not an Inhuman.

Mariolee

I suspect Ghost Rider's origins are similar if not identical to his comics origins.

So Ward is done? He has to be or it would cheapen his character arc

How would he possibly come back? Dude got exploded to lil bits in space

For Ghost Rider, I bet they give him the actual Spirit of Vengeance origin and leave out the stuff about Robbie's uncle actually being a satanist serial killer or whatever.

Pachimari

Nothing yet, but in the extended trailer we hear him say "punish the soul" or something.
I think they're totally going towards magical territory now.
They have said that he is not Inhuman, and that he is their answer to the magic aspect being introduced with Doctor Strange and Iron Fist.

For Ghost Rider, I bet they give him the actual Spirit of Vengeance origin and leave out the stuff about Robbie's uncle actually being a satanist serial killer or whatever.
The little bits can communicate with each other, find each other and put together his body again. Almost like Zygarde from Pokemon. Those shows inspire each other.

If Ward is alive then so is fucking Lincoln. Ward better be dead and not teleported to some alternate dimension or anything.

I want this out there. With all the Ghost Rider talk, Jason O'Mara's character is more interesting to me. He's supposedly got"roots that go back to the 40s", and I'm going with the Original Human Torch.
Having the Torch allows an easy slide towards the LMDs, Coulson could fan-worship again, Marvel owns his rights and has shown the Torch on display in one of the Cap movies.
Plus... The guy's rocking a really old school, buttoned up haircut.

Ithil

Given the show already had moments of surprising violence for a network show, the timeslot move should produce interesting results.

Slayven

aren't they bringing in LMDs?

That would actually be hilarious if Coulson was replaced by a LMD.

Maybe not the director but I'm absolutely expecting some sort of LMD drama or twist later this season. Simmons never actually made it back from the alien planet!!

aren't they bringing in LMDs?

That's the only way I'll accept Ward coming back and I sort of expect them to do this now that you mention it. Ward stays dead, actor can still be on the show. Lincoln stays dead, no one makes a LMD of him because who the fuck cares? Everyone is happy.

Top Bottom