• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

iosefe

the shotgun axe had the perfect set up. we joked about it, then it became a reality

how far along did they plan it?

Ithil

CsfsXILWIAEfPLu.jpg

I'm dead.

Yep

Skeeter49

Recently watched Agents of SHIELD, thought season 1 was fine towards the later part of the season, and 2 and 3 were pretty good, 3 having drops of quality every few episodes, really excited for Season 4.

Need to rewatch the finale of 3, forgot some of the stuff that happened.

Mark Kolpack, head of VFX for the show, commented on Twitter about the schedule since there's no mid-season Agent Carter break:

Mark Kolpack ‏@MarkKolpack 13h13 hours ago
Mark Kolpack Retweeted Marcel Franzen
No Winter break like last two seasons. This is more like season 1 schedule. So we will have time off but not long.

This is not good. No matter what your opinion of the story lines pre-Hydra, the scheduling of AoS was so sporadic that I heard a lot of people complain on how it would be on 1 week, off the next, on 3 weeks/off 2 weeks. It sucked.

Slayven

Mark Kolpack, head of VFX for the show, commented on Twitter about the schedule since there's no mid-season Agent Carter break:

This is not good. No matter what your opinion of the story lines pre-Hydra, the scheduling of AoS was so sporadic that I heard a lot of people complain on how it would be on 1 week, off the next, on 3 weeks/off 2 weeks. It sucked.

With the shift to 10 would there be that many interruptions?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'd actually like if each season was 10 super-focused episodes instead of 22. Would help with spreading the budget too.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I think that's cuz it's a montage of her getting ready.

love the look though this should've been how she looked in season one.

Darlene's "hacker gurrl" look from Mr Robot would have suited her well.

aDpalCS.jpg
IhPgz36.jpg

Also, I'm not perving or anything. Because that would be unbecoming of a mod.

Top Bottom