• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agrh, trying to remember a movie or show where the woman was in bed, saw boyfriend collapse but couldnt move...

HF2014

Ok, im trying to remember if this was a movie ot maybe a tv show, but from what i can remember, there was a scene the woman was maybe maybe experiencing paralysis, she was in bed, and her boyfriend collapse on the gound, but she couldnt move i think, she was thinking it might be a dream, but it was real.

Oh my, i fuckin hate this when i try to remember a show or movie, does that ring a bell to anyone?

Last edited:

HF2014

Any more info come to mind?

Only info i got its not Gerald Game, if i remember the boyfriend is black, and cant remember,and or not sure if im mixing some stuff with other movie, but he break his neck falling after seisure maybe? Or was she having sleep paralysis and she push her boyfriend from the bed and killed him, i might be mixing up stuff here.

God i hate this when im trying to find back movie or show stuff lol.

PSlayer

If it's not Gerald's game, it may be the Haunting of hill house(tv show). There is an early episode where:

One of the main characters has sleep paralisys and her boyfriend has like a stroke or something and die in front of her.

Last edited:

HF2014

It was an early episode of Haunting of Hill House pshh everyone knows that, OP.
My mind lately makes me forgot things , its pretty suck tbh. Iv watch Haunting and loved it, but couldnt point where i saw that scene. I though it was in Chambers, was all mixed up. I really completely forgot where i saw that 🙁.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
My mind lately makes me forgot things , its pretty suck tbh. Iv watch Haunting and loved it, but couldnt point where i saw that scene. I though it was in Chambers, was all mixed up. I really completely forgot where i saw that 🙁.
I was just ribbing you a little bit lol. I had no idea what that was from either.

Top Bottom