• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AI Dungeon is amazing.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
AI dungeon wrote a story in which Trump invaded Mexico, turned an orphanage into a brothel. Then nuked Los Angeles. Afterwards, he had Joe Biden executed.

Things turn bad, so he blames China. He unleashes nukes on China. In order to consolidate power, he executes hos cabinet and their families.

Years later, on his deathbed he remembers the time had anal sex with Ivanka.

I'd post the story but I think I'd get banned. It gets super explicit

BigBooper

AI dungeon wrote a story in which Trump invaded Mexico, turned an orphanage into a brothel. Then nuked Los Angeles. Afterwards, he had Joe Biden executed.

Things turn bad, so he blames China. He unleashes nukes on China. In order to consolidate power, he executes hos cabinet and their families.

Years later, on his deathbed he remembers the time had anal sex with Ivanka.

I'd post the story but I think I'd get banned. It gets super explicit
The last one I did, I accidentally raped a woman at the hospital; then she gave birth and our daughter tried to seduce me.

That's when I decided this game wasn't for me and I haven't tried since.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
This game is much better than the first time I tried it where I got the game into a weird loop.

You are RoboCop, a cop living in the the futuristic city of Zail. You have a laser pistol and a stunner. You are part of a police unit tasked with finding government criticizers. You wake up in the morning and hear on the radio that your shift starts now.

> You take a shit.
You step into the cubicle and sit down. There is a toilet in front of you. You put on your police armor and take off your underwear. You put your hands under your butt and push.

> You keep shitting.
You push and push, but it won't come. Your stomach is full of poop. You think of all the food you ate yesterday. Suddenly, the door opens. It's Daedalus.

> You tell Daedalus to help you shit.
"HELP! Daedalus, help me out of here!" you shout. Daedalus walks over to you and lifts you up. "No need to shout, I can hear you just fine."

> You tell Daedalus to wipe your ass.
"I'm not your servant, if you want me to wipe your butt, you can do it yourself." You push Daedalus into the wall. "Hey, stop that!"

> You shit on Daedalus' face.
You release a torrent of excrement onto Daedalus' face. He falls backwards into the wall and you jump off of him. "Yecch!"

> You ask Daedalus how your shit tastes?
"Oh, you want me to taste it? Sure!" Daedalus pops his face into your excrement and takes a bite. He tastes your crap for a few seconds, then pulls his head back.

> You what does it taste like Daedalus?
"Surprisingly good, what did you put in it?" You don't tell him. "It's sweet." "That's because you're an angel." "Hah, you wish."

> You tell Daedalus he's a retard and lock the door.
"What the hell are you doing?" You slam the door on him. "I'm trying to get rid of a annoying pest, now let me out of here!" He pounds on the door.

GAMETA

Banned
The AI told me it was "too early for conspiracy theories"

I asked "Are you left leaning"

The AI ended the Quest

This is legit :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
You are Will Smith. You have two children, Jaden and Willow. Your wife is Jada. You have just found out that Jada had an affair. You can't believe she did this to you! She's the love of your life, but you're not sure if it was worth it. Willow has been a little more understanding than Jada about all this. She knows what you went through with your father and she understands why you were so angry at her mother. But even still, she doesn't understand why she couldn't do anything to stop her from cheating on you.

> You file for divorce.
It takes a few days before you get back from your trip to New York City. When you return home, you find that Jada has left the house in tears. She says she loves you and will always love you, but she wants a divorce because she feels like something is wrong between them now.

> You say "Bitch, you're the one that cheated on me"
"Bitch, you're the one that cheated on me. I'm not the one that did anything wrong in this relationship!" You scream at Jada, who begins to cry again. You know it's not your fault, but you can't help but feel a little angry. Not at her, but at yourself. Why did you trust someone so easily? This is all your fault.

> You throw her out of the house.
You have no choice but to throw Jada out of the house. She can't stay here anymore. You still love her, but you need your space right now. You hope that she'll be able to move past this and get over it soon.

> You ask Jaden if he is mad at you.
You walk into Jaden's room and sit on the side of his bed. He is startled by this, but doesn't say anything. You begin to speak. "Jaden, I just want to know if you're mad at me." "No dad, I'm not mad at you," he says. "Mom's the one who cheated on you, not me." > You tell Jaden you love him. "I love you too dad," Jaden says. You smile and leave the room. You walk back to your bedroom and get in bed. Jada is still not home yet, but it doesn't matter anymore. You made your choice.

> You ask Willow if she knows any cute girls.
You knock on the door of your daughter's room. She opens the door, but is still sitting on her bed with earbuds in. "Willow, do you know any cute girls?" You ask. "What?" she says, taking out an earbud. "I said, do you know any cute girls?" "No," she replies, putting the earbud back in. You leave her alone and close the door.

> You go out for a beer.
You drive to a local bar in the middle of town. The bartender, a large, bald man with a goatee, greets you as you walk in. "What'll it be, Will?" He asks. "Just a beer, Harry," You reply, handing him money for the drink. You down the beer and ask for another. You've done this every day since Jada left you.

> You ask Harry if you are a good father.
You sit down at a table and ask Harry if you were a good father. "If you really want to know, Will, you've been doing the best you can for your kids." "Thanks," you reply, drinking your beer. "But in all seriousness, you need to start thinking about how you want to spend the rest of your life. You're not getting any younger."

> You say "What do you mean?"
"I mean, you're not getting any younger. Your kids need a mom and you need a wife. It's about time you settled down with a nice woman and had more kids." "It's not that easy," you say. "Besides, I don't think I could trust any woman ever again." "Trust is hard to come by, but if you don't give it a shot, how will you ever know?" > You say "I loved Jada. But she betrayed me." "Love can make people do stupid things, but that doesn't mean it was a stupid feeling. You loved her, and she loved you. Those feelings are worth something." You slam your fist against the table and cry out in frustration. "They betrayed me! Jada betrayed me!" You scream, tears welling up in your eyes. "I can't trust anyone ever again. Why won't anyone understand that?" "Will, calm down,"

> You say "Make me."
You stand up, walk around the table and get in Harry's face. "Don't tell me to calm down," you say. "Will, I'm not going to fight you," he says, leaning back in his chair and trying to stay calm. You feel pain in your stomach and collapse onto the floor. You look down and see blood coming out of your stomach. You then notice a large knife in your belly. "You shouldn't have done that," Harry says, looking at you with anger in his eyes. "You were a good dad. But you made a mistake." You take your last breath and die on the floor.

Bwesh

Wherever and whenever there's AI, it's bound to learn about suicide, sexual debaucheries, and then Hitler.

I don't know what I'm doing.

EUfOG4U.jpg

bBNblGX.jpg

0yXPomQ.jpg

NLRw9mr.jpg

Top Bottom