• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Airbus Jr creating drama out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbus Jr

Banned
mod edit: An article from 2019 based on quotes from 2017? We wish you were speechless.

I just found an old interview i digrecently but this really surprised me ( Over what he says)

Heres from the article

"Ryan built a reputation after leading the the PlayStation brand to dominance in Europe. He oversaw Sony Computer Entertainment Europe for years. He continued as president of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe before getting a promotion in 2018 to deputy president."

"But PlayStation fans may know him for occasionally sticking his foot in his mouth. Like when he spoke about backward compatibility."

“I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3, and PS4 games,” Ryan explained to Time Magazine in June 2017. “And the PS1 and PS2 games, they looked ancient. Like, why would anybody play this?”

Thats what he think at one of the legendary playstation legacy. I dont know what to say about this guy, totally spechless. This guy have no respect for playstation legacy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom