• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Aksys 4infinity countdown ends tomorrow (7/3), most likely Zero Escape 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feltrol

Dec 15, 2013

L95

Sep 3, 2014
So... it's for WiiU and PS4? (I heard someone ...post... that I have no idea lol)

LAA

Apr 19, 2013
PRAISE BE TO THE GAMING GODS! THEY ARE REAL!
TLG, FF7HD, TLG, Shenmue 3, and now ZE3, all announced in the same year! Great!
Hopefully (if there was a trailer shown?), it'll be up soon...

May 18, 2011
I'm crying. I'm actually fucking crying. This is one of the most beautiful days in my life, hyperbolically speaking.

I'm sure there will be better days, but as of right now, I consider this very day the best of my life.

Everything is awesome right now and I hope that fucking trailer is up when I wake up tomorrow.

cyba89

Feb 22, 2015
It's so unhype witnessing this announcement as a blurry phone pic.

but still
YEAH ITS HAPPENING!

ibyea

Banned
Jul 18, 2014
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.