• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys Games Teaser Website Update Thread (3/27/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous thread lost its sanity and GAFFERS began adding themselves on a stairway to heaven.

4infinity.jpg

The website has updated with a 0301 on it. Needless to say the update in 2 weeks will actually get us closer to definitive answers. They are using the same image URL in their updates, from what I noticed.

Aksys is teasing something new as part of its 10th anniversary of games.

http://4infinity.co/ is the website. It originally began with a 0303 timer, which led many a gamer to think it's Zero Escape 3. The timer then went to 0302 a week later. Now it says 0301. Next week's is probably 0300 with the week following to be potentially 0204.

VLR-Logo.jpg

Put a bomb in my stomach if old.

Mods: is this 'new' enough to worthy a thread? Otherwise please lock and my apologies.

If this thread is gonna be a thing, I'd like a brief summary of what's happened and possible expectations, please. I bailed out of the other thread because it didn't seem like anything concrete was found. But is it like a countdown now or something?

LAA

Awesome! Noticed this myself!
Also how would it get from 0300 to 0204?

Not understanding this theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom