• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys is teasing something

Status
Not open for further replies.

takoyaki

screenshot0027-03-27ayeu38.png

takoyaki

i think this calls for an avatar bet

This is the last time I'm getting hyped up for this and I think this will be it (to be clear: not the announcement, but the change from 302 to 301). If I'm wrong, bring on all the Knack avatars you can find. I'll wear them proudly ;)

takoyaki

^Guys, since I'm the one who reignited the hype, it's only fair if I take the bet. If that Stairlift derails (which it will not!), I'll take the fall. Something comparable to the Knack avatars for 9 weeks, 9 days, 9 hours. Fair?

You and me both. If we don't get an update by tomorrow, I'll just leave this topic alone and wait for news on websites or something to surface.
Yeah, this is too much for me. I feel like I'm just waiting on nothing, if they knew they wouldn't be showing anything for a while I think it would have been better for me not to know about it at all lol.

Last update by me for today, please feel free to add yourself to the picture. One way or another, this ends tomorrow :)

This is amazing, thank you. Gotta love the tombstone.

Shizuka

My dream would be that 4 indicates that Aksys is localizing four visual novel franchises: Higurashi, Umineko, Infinity series and Zero Escape 3. Done, slayed.

My dream would be that 4 indicates that Aksys is localizing four visual novel franchises: Higurashi, Umineko, Infinity series and Zero Escape 3. Done, slayed.
It would be pretty disappointing if they localized 4 franchises and chose a bunch that were already available in English.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
If this is what we're doing now, we can put this thread to bed and start a new one when there's some real information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom