• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Al Qaida just declared War on ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kthulhu

I can't...I can't even feel like this is a good thing. I just want all of this shit to stop

I feel like the only way this will stop is if the world powers stay out of this conflict, the USA especially. 90% of our intervention has made the situation in the middle east worse, and I think if we just let the people and governments being affected by all this figure it out on their own without the rest of the worlds direct involvement, then everything will sort it out one way or the other.

japan-and-the-u-s-a-have-both-built-giant-robots-and-they-re-going-to-fight-each-other-492748.gif

#Retired

RPGCrazied

U.S should still go in with ground forces and take them both out in surprise. Cause whoever wins this battle will just come after us anyway.

Totally agree, and fuck the thousands who will get caught in the crossfire.

Yeah! Godzilla quote for a group of murderers!

Versus the thousands who have/will die if ISIS is left alone? Neither situation is favorable but at least this one has the potential of ending ISIS.

They're gonna merge into one super group
They tried doing that. Baghdadi basically wanted them to bow and kiss his ring and declare him one true king. He then killed one of the AQ Emirs in Syria that was trying to broker peace between them. Zawahiri also seeing his Nusra Front comrades being killed by them.

More people are going to die regardless as long as these groups exist.

This is true. I'm just pointing out that, like any conflict, there'll be collateral damage. I doubt that these groups give a first thought, let alone a second, to innocent people dying.

It's not all sunshine and rainbows.

Regiruler

What if the message was just a plant and this is a conspiracy to make them fight? Like how Gandalf distracted the trolls in the hobbit.

Just need a lookalike, a soundalike, some editing, and the right channels.

harSon

Banned
It's kinda hard to call yourself a terrorist organization if you aren't striking fear into the hearts of your enemy's. A surprise attack is less scary I guess.

I meant the United States, and us publicly suggesting that we're going to feed both groups false information to incite further violence between the two.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
When I first saw the topic title, Post #1 was my exact thought.

Can we just wait till they get close enough to fight each other, then just drop bombs on them.

Do we wait till whoever wins, or just get it over with?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I meant the United States, and us publicly suggesting that we're going to feed both groups false information to incite further violence between the two.

I mean if they didn't realize that we would do such a thing before this article came out then they probably wouldn't be smart enough to last as long as they have in the first place.

Arkeband

Banned
Can America find a way to create a third psychotic terrorist group to make this a three-way duel?

We're so good at making them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom